Roll Call for the Ravens Bills game Sunday - Who's going?

1 minute ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Did you give up on Sliders?

Ā 

Ā 

Haven't seen any info on it.Ā  Is it definitely happening there?Ā  All the other tailgates appear to be sold out.

1 minute ago, GG said:

Ā 

Haven't seen any info on it.Ā  Is it definitely happening there?Ā  All the other tailgates appear to be sold out.

I have no idea. Ā @mead107Ā said thatā€™s where heā€™ll be with a group. Ā 

Thats where Iā€™ll go first if not Iā€™ll just wander back and see whatā€™s what.Ā 

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I have no idea. Ā @mead107Ā said thatā€™s where heā€™ll be with a group. Ā 

Thats where Iā€™ll go first if not Iā€™ll just wander back and see whatā€™s what.Ā 

Ā 

Hopefully we won't need a reservation there.Ā  There's 17Ā in our group

I won't be at the game, but if anyone is making this into some big road trip and is coming down to the DC area, I can give recommendations for places to eat around here. Can't say I know too much about the Baltimore area unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

Go to the stadium early. Ā  Ā 

Ā 

Drinks are affordable outside the the stadium and there will be bands as well as the ravens band blasting 7 nation armyĀ 

Ā 

Pretty allright scene. Ā 

Sounds like a viable option if Sliders is a bustĀ 

Ā 

16 minutes ago, GG said:

Love the Buffalo invasion of Inner Harbor

Get yourself to Faidleyā€™s at the Lexington Market for lunch and have the best freaking crab cake of your life. Now, I adviseĀ against using any of the used needles in the street outside thoughā€™ I kid. I kid.Ā 

Ā 

I have sent some folks there however who come from Lilly white burbs and get worried about the local ambiance. Donā€™t fret, all is good.Ā 

Ā 

If not Lexington market for crab cakes, find your way to Cross Steetr Market in Fed Hill. Go to the back, park your ass at one of the bat seats, swill a large bat of Natty Bo have yourself some happy hour seafood! Now that place is BMore! I am serious, not a visit to Baltimore unless you drink a Natty at the Cross st Market!

Ā 

just get the hell out of the inner Harbour. Itā€™s the Times SquareĀ of Baltimore.Ā 

14 minutes ago, GG said:

Thx.Ā  Know the terrain very well. Kids need to see the attractions and haven't been to the aquarium in a decade.Ā Ā 

The ONLY place in the IH worthĀ going too IMHO.Ā !! Ā Love that place.

Ā 

And the kids would love a quality $18 crab cake and a Natty!

Ā 

I envy yā€™all, canā€™t make it to game this time!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

If not Lexington market for crab cakes, find your way to Cross Steetr Market in Fed Hill.

My favorite crab cake in Baltimore is at Duda's in Fells Point, a little hole in the wall on the corner of Thames and Bond.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The ONLY place in the IH worthĀ going too IMHO.Ā !! Ā Love that place.

Ā 

And the kids would love a quality $18 crab cake and a Natty!

Ā 

I envy yā€™all, canā€™t make it to game this time!

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Just hunker down against those hurricane force winds!Ā 

Ā 

One of those hospital face masks might be a good idea, too.Ā 

Ā 

The weather inside is frightful! But the game is so.....exciteful. Ā (Yeah, I might have made that word up....but Iā€™m not sure how ā€œdelightfulā€ it will be.)Ā 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

In our room at the Hampton inn on Washington Blvd. Ā 3rd floor.Ā 

Ā 

Looking like a soaker tomorrow ?

Glad you made it safe. Ā 

Ā 

A bitĀ chilly out west in the mountains. Ā Long sleeves may be n ended if the temps stay 65 ish.Ā 

I waterproofed my work boots in prep for a day of rain. Ā 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Ā 

Just hunker down against those hurricane force winds!Ā 

Ā 

One of those hospital face masks might be a good idea, too.Ā 

Ā 

The weather inside is frightful! But the game is so.....exciteful. Ā (Yeah, I might have made that word up....but Iā€™m not sure how ā€œdelightfulā€ it will be.)Ā 

It will beĀ delightful when the Bills win

• Like (+1) 1