"Fear: Trump in the White House"

ALF

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You wouldn't know because you haven't read the source material, so anything you have to say on the subject is invalid.

You're a sham of a poster, and a person of low character.

What kind of person are you to launch a personal attack like this? Please show me where I ever said something remotely like this to anyone here. You are very hurtful and mean. I hope you consider your actions with others. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

What kind of person are you to launch a personal attack like this? Please show me where I ever said something remotely like this to anyone here. You are very hurtful and mean. I hope you consider your actions with others. 

And you're an idiot.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

What kind of person are you to launch a personal attack like this?  Please show me where I ever said something remotely like this to anyone here. You are very hurtful and mean. I hope you consider your actions with others.

Oh, good grief. 

Spare me your faux-indignation.

You're a willful hack, and a purposeful sham; and your own actions mark you as a person of low character.

I could give a rat's ass how polite you are when you act with intellectual dishonesty:  a bad actor is still a bad actor even if he's soft spoken while he acts.

If you want courtesy, start being a better poster; and stop being a saboteur of truth.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Oh, good grief. 

Spare me your faux-indignation.

You're a willful hack, and a purposeful sham; and your own actions mark you as a person of low character.

I could give a rat's ass how polite you are when you act with intellectual dishonesty:  a bad actor is still a bad actor even if he's soft spoken while he acts.

If you want courtesy, start being a better poster; and stop being a saboteur of truth.

Those who glow get paid by the reply/RTs/quotes generated. Just fyi. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, donbb said:

I used to try and be civil with these clowns but there is no point. They're either alt-right trolls or dweebs dwelling in Mom's basement.

That's a lie, Gary. You've always been a cowardly asshat who hides behind an ever changing array of screennames because you're too chicken **** to stand by your words. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, donbb said:

Of course he doesn't actually believe it. He's a troll.

Rather is so biased these days that it hurts. Woodward's book will be a fun read, but I doubt it will do anything other than shine a light on what we know about Trump: He acts on his whim and can't be managed. Nothing more spectacular than that is coming. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think you're a dishonest poster who's not here for fun. You're here to disrupt. Nothing more. You could prove me wrong by engaging in an honest conversation, yet you continue to double down on being an asshat. Color me skeptical of your intentions. 

You and others keep saying I'm paid to be here. If so by whom?

Edited by BeginnersMind

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You could prove us wrong by engaging in honest conversation... and yet here you go again. Glowing like Sam Jackson's favorite expletive. 

Is attacking a poster and insulting people your idea of honest conversation? 

I've asked questions. I've posted critiques. I've attacked no one. 

This board could be better, as could we all. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yes you have attacked me, and constantly tried to lump me in with LADexter because that's right out of the MediaMatters/ShareBlue playbook. But keep on pretending like you're here randomly. You're a dishonest asshat until you prove otherwise. 

Clock's ticking. 

16 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Is attacking a poster and insulting people your idea of honest conversation? 

I've asked questions. I've posted critiques. I've attacked no one. 

This board could be better, as could we all. 

You've used logical fallacies and outright lies in order to link myself, Greg, and others to outspoken anti-Semites for the purpose of discrediting.

You haven't once engaged with the actual material presented, but have instead opted to paint the material as no different than 9/11 trutherism or Zionist flat Earth theory.  You aren't an honest person.  You don't deserve to be treated any better than you have been.  In fact, you probably deserve worse.

I'll offer you the exact same deal I did in another thread:

Repose the questions you say haven't been answered.

I'll link directly to the posts that answer your questions.

You'll admit that you're a liar, and you'll leave the board forever.

Deal?

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward writes, “Mattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted like—and had the understanding of—‘a fifth- or sixth-grader.’”

Why would anyone doubt this is real? 

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Where's your link?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/04/transcript-phone-call-between-president-trump-journalist-bob-woodward/

Geez, this is going to be a long read through if I need to keep fact checking.

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I've been pushing conspiracy theories??? Wow! 

:lol:

It is hilarious that he's the QAnon shitposter

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/09/04/transcript-phone-call-between-president-trump-journalist-bob-woodward/

Geez, this is going to be a long read through if I need to keep fact checking.

Somehow when you write this, it seems so appropriate.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=maynard+g+krebs+work&&view=detail&mid=803D70C365EE235B2690803D70C365EE235B2690&&FORM=VRDGAR

5 hours ago, ALF said:

They played a portion of the tape on the news, and Trump sounded exactly like Trump.  If anything, Woodward sounded like a meek pantywaist in begging for the interview, while Trump was his classic self in trying to deflect any accountability.

53 minutes ago, GG said:

They played a portion of the tape on the news, and Trump sounded exactly like Trump.  If anything, Woodward sounded like a meek pantywaist in begging for the interview, while Trump was his classic self in trying to deflect any accountability.

Any investigative journalist worth his salt would have found a way to get his request for an interview through to the President. It appeared to me that Woodward wanted no part of an interview so he could say what he wanted in his book.

• Like (+1) 1