LeSean McCoy Named One of the Bills' Six Captains for the 2018 Season

26CornerBlitz

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LeSean McCoy Named One of the Bills' Six Captains for the 2018 Season

I hate to say it but I'm glad Peterman wasn't named a captain.

Overall the list is interesting with Taiwan Jones and Patrick DiMarco among the choices.  I guess many of us have underestimated Jones' leadership (I certainly have).

Just now, eball said:

I hate to say it but I'm glad Peterman wasn't named a captain.

Overall the list is interesting with Taiwan Jones and Patrick DiMarco among the choices.  I guess many of us have underestimated Jones' leadership (I certainly have).

I thought Andre Holmes might be a ST Captain instead of Jones.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I thought Andre Holmes might be a ST Captain instead of Jones.

They are the same concept. No real reason to keep them except for P, PR and KO, and even then I would take the roster spot with a player at that position or another position, versus how much better those two are than their replacements would be. It made sense for a guy like Easley who actually stood out and made a lot of ST tackles. I just don't see the stellar play out of Holmes and Jones that is any kind of difference maker. 

7 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

They are the same concept. No real reason to keep them except for P, PR and KO, and even then I would take the roster spot with a player at that position or another position, versus how much better those two are than their replacements would be. It made sense for a guy like Easley who actually stood out and made a lot of ST tackles. I just don't see the stellar play out of Holmes and Jones that is any kind of difference maker. 

Jones has a greater standing on the team than I believed.