So who is your surprise player to make the team.....

My surprise player would be Ray-Ray McCloud, assuming they keep 6. I'd say they keep: Benjamin, Jones, Kerley, Holmes, Coleman, and McCloud

He would be a good punt return option and already has built rapport with Josh Allen. It's most likely gonna come between him, Streater and Reilly.

33 minutes ago, Bills Juggernaut said:

Mine would be Robert Foster. He always seems to get behind the defense and would have 3 more long catches if the QB's had been more accurate. 

Would have 3 more long catches if he could track the ball in the air. Foster goes after long balls like a 12 year old learning to play center field.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If McCloud counts he’s mine. He has performed when given the chance and is versatile.

If he isn’t enough of a surprise I will go with 5 TEs. They shock us and keep all of them and only 5 WR. 

I'd say something like that would be my guess too. The TEs, minus O'Leary, have all looked pretty good. Surprised how much Logan Thomas has improved blocking and he looked good catching the ball and on his routes last night.

Edited by Wayne Cubed

Brandon Reilly.  Seems like a real McDermott kinda guy, basically playing through a cracked rib.  I see him as an Edelman/Jordy Nelson kind of receiver who can become a go-to possession move-the-sticks guy.  I'd keep him over Streater and Coleman.

2 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Brandon Reilly.  Seems like a real McDermott kinda guy, basically playing through a cracked rib.  I see him as an Edelman/Jordy Nelson kind of receiver who can become a go-to possession move-the-sticks guy.  I'd keep him over Streater and Coleman.

I was thinking more like Chrebet/Amendola/Proehl

4 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

The kid can play....

dont see how any Bills fan can sit here and tell me how Holmes, McCloud, even Coleman how performed better than Reilly at WR....

And Holmes hasn’t done crap on STs so I do want to hear that. I hate that fans think Holmes isn’t expendable because of his “ST play”.... dude doesn’t even make plays on ST.

2 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

The kid can play....

dont see how any Bills fan can sit here and tell me how Holmes, McCloud, even Coleman how performed better than Reilly at WR....

And Holmes hasn’t done crap on STs so I do want to hear that. I hate that fans think Holmes isn’t expendable because of his “ST play”.... dude doesn’t even make plays on ST.

I think they know Holmes can so they didn't expose him to injury on those much during the preseason.  And I think he and Benjamin will be 1-2 on progressions for throws to the end zone.

To me Coleman proved absolutely nothing except his ability to NOT pick up much of an offense in 3 to 4 weeks.

I like McCloud as a returner.  And his hair.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ