So who is your surprise cut(s)

GreggTX

It seems there's always a player or 2 that gets cut from the Bills roster before the regular season that was unexpected. Who is your surprise cut. More than 1? None?

I think there won't be any big surprises. They would normally cut a couple guys on the OL after a disasterous preseason, but we have no replacements. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new OL or 2 after the cut downs, though. I also think a LB or 2 could be added for help with depth.

I expect all 3 QB's to make the roster because they know that the risk of injury there is very high.

Edited by GreggTX

4 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

It seems there's always a player or 2 that gets cut from the Bills roster before the regular season. Who is your surprise cut. More than 1? None?

I think there won't be any big surprises. They would normally cut a couple guys on the OL after a disasterous preseason, but we have no replacements. I wouldn't be surprised to see a new OL or 2 after the cut downs, though. I also think a LB or 2 could be added for help with depth.

I expect all 3 QB's to make the roster because they know that the risk of injury there is very high.

Judging by tonight's play,who are your surprise cuts? I think Coleman is a goner.

2 minutes ago, Yav said:

AJ - he looked horrible.

Huh

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Nick O'Leary

I'm just not sure that he is a surprise at this point. Of course I'm disappointed to see him in that position as he did make some memorable plays for us over the past two seasons.

I am going to go with Zay Jones. Shown us next to nothing.

Edited by MiltonWaddams
  • Like (+1) 1