LB Mychal Kendricks Charged with and Pleads Guilty to Insider Trading - Signed By Seattle; Returned from Suspension, Out for the Season with an Injury

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LB Mychal Kendricks Charged with and Pleads Guilty to Insider Trading -Signed By Seattle; Suspended by the NFL
  • 26CornerBlitz changed the title to LB Mychal Kendricks Charged with and Pleads Guilty to Insider Trading - Signed By Seattle; Suspended by the NFL
6 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

yes, starting I believe

Well, at least they got a couple games out of him. That makes the signing worth it, I guess. And I suppose they have his rights if he ever comes back.

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

FIFY

On 9/14/2018 at 9:44 AM, row_33 said:

Seattle  Pete Carroll thrives on bozos, it was great when they just steamrolled everyone, but character often is essential to win games that are close

7 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well, at least they got a couple games out of him. That makes the signing worth it, I guess. And I suppose they have his rights if he ever comes back.

He played in 3 games for them.  And he's not coming back.

• 3 weeks later...

Source: Kendricks, Goodell Met Over LB's Ban

Seattle Seahawks linebacker Mychal Kendricks personally met last week with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell at league headquarters in New York in an effort to have his indefinite suspension curtailed or even lifted, a source familiar with the meeting tells ESPN.

The visit was Kendricks' third to NFL offices, but his first meeting with Goodell, according to a source. Kendricks pleaded his case to Goodell, just as Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll also has done with the commissioner.

Kendricks explained to Goodell that he never profited off his insider trading, paid back the money involved and demonstrated contrition, according to the source. Goodell could rule on Kendricks' case as early as this week, potentially placing an actual term on the linebacker's suspension rather than leaving it at an almost unprecedented indefinite status.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Source: Kendricks, Goodell Met Over LB's Ban

Seattle Seahawks linebacker Mychal Kendricks personally met last week with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell at league headquarters in New York in an effort to have his indefinite suspension curtailed or even lifted, a source familiar with the meeting tells ESPN.

The visit was Kendricks' third to NFL offices, but his first meeting with Goodell, according to a source. Kendricks pleaded his case to Goodell, just as Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll also has done with the commissioner.

Kendricks explained to Goodell that he never profited off his insider trading, paid back the money involved and demonstrated contrition, according to the source. Goodell could rule on Kendricks' case as early as this week, potentially placing an actual term on the linebacker's suspension rather than leaving it at an almost unprecedented indefinite status.

“OK Mych, just a 10- year ban then.”