Shawne Merriman wants to smash some tables at your home opener tailgate

YoloinOhio

I know he was a total bust here but he seems like a cool dude.  He was on some podcast and the host was egging him on to talk crap about Buffalo.  He said at first he didn’t want to be there but grew to love because the fans were so awesome.  Too bad, we had the broken down version of Lights Out.

33 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

DAMN! Very cool man!

your kid is talented! Good luck to him!

‘Preciatecha! Taking him to the airport tomorrow. He’ll be at the game, likely in full regalia. Florence may have something to do with his plans..

He & Crazy Daughter in the Dolphin Stadium Clubhouse after the finale last season.

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

‘Preciatecha! Taking him to the airport tomorrow. He’ll be at the game, likely in full regalia. Florence may have something to do with his plans..

He & Crazy Daughter in the Dolphin Stadium Clubhouse after the finale last season.

How did he get into wrestling? He had some sick suicide dives in that video!

you must be proud! 

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

How did he get into wrestling? He had some sick suicide dives in that video!

you must be proud! 

He was 6 years old when I took him to see Hulk Hogan WWF show in Rochester. “Dad, I wanna be a wrestler when I grow up!” Me-‘Son you can be anything you set your mind to!’

Parental Error #47...

EB0BE10F-39DF-4C55-A2B9-379C346997D2.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

He was 6 years old when I took him to see Hulk Hogan WWF show in Rochester. “Dad, I wanna be a wrestler when I grow up!” Me-‘Son you can be anything you set your mind to!’

Parental Error #47...

EB0BE10F-39DF-4C55-A2B9-379C346997D2.jpeg

Hahaha very cool! And I can see it being nerve wrecking 

they take a serious amount of trauma on their  bodies... and he seems like a high flier...