Bills will start 2-0 if Allen is the Starter

6 hours ago, BigDingus said:

I mean we COULD...but we could every year and something always goes wrong.

When Brady is something like 33-2 in games that he started & finished against us, that just shows how dominant him & Ol' Bill have been against us. Hell, remember last year's Christmas Eve game when Dennison coached probably the best game of his life, yet we still lost? Man...so many perfect opportunities and amazing play calls that just got ruined by poor execution... So many potentially awesome drives ended with FG's instead of TD's, and after half time, our defense couldn't hold out anymore.

It's always something with the Pats... The saddest stat I remember hearing a year or so ago was Brady had more wins in Buffalo than any Bills QB since Jim Kelly.

Jim Kelly had defeated cancer more times than the Bills have defeated Brady in the modern era.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i never predicted the Bills would win the first two games during the best of the Kelly Era

too much respect for the talent in the NFL to grandly announce easy wins under any daydream

Cake. Walk.

17 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ok, just got off the horn with Vegas, they want me to fax them the deed to my 32 acre cake farm before they agree. Done and done.

i look forward to the patented visiting team's waltzing into Baltimore and leaving with an easy win

nothing defines an easy road win like Baltimore for the last 20 years or so

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i look forward to the patented visiting team's waltzing into Baltimore and leaving with an easy win

nothing defines an easy road win like Baltimore for the last 20 years or so

Trusting The Cakewalk! Welcome aboard!

10 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Ok, just got off the horn with Vegas, they want me to fax them the deed to my 32 acre cake farm before they agree. Done and done.

cake farm? WTH...……...lol...funny as hell man.

Edited by cba fan

Depends on Oline and our LB's.   Worried about both, can't win without strong showings from both units.

Balt runners Collins and Dixon are no joke.  Better than what Cleveland threw at us.   We can't have our Dbacks tackling these guys all game or we're gonna have injuries and lose the game to boot.