Bills will start 2-0 if Allen is the Starter

Gut feeling here, just like I had with Russell Wilson in Seattle a few years ago. I think the Bills will start out 2-0 if the Bills have Allen as their day one starter. 

Prediction Bills 24 Ravens 20 - CB Jimmie Smith of the Ravens is out , Game 2, Bills 27 Chargers 26 Shootout with Rivers with wild home crowd getting the Bills over the top. 

I also predict Allen will be rookie of the year. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

Gut feeling here, just like I had with Russell Wilson in Seattle a few years ago. I think the Bills will start out 2-0 if the Bills have Allen as their day one starter. 

Prediction Bills 24 Ravens 20 - CB Jimmie Smith of the Ravens is out , Game 2, Bills 27 Chargers 26 Shootout with Rivers with wild home crowd getting the Bills over the top. 

When you make it through your first Madden season in franchise mode...and don’t want any other quarterback....

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 17 Josh Allen said:

With this I can live with them being 2-2 at the quarter pole.  Big win for this team and reason for optimism about staying in the playoff hunt.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

So I can bet the farm twice,  make a killing in the first two weeks of the season and ride off into the sunset a rich man and my beloved Bills will be undefeated at 2-0!

Awesome....finally I can recover some my losses incurred during Superbowl runs.

?

• Haha (+1) 2