Former Seahawks Punter Jon Ryan to visit Bills on Tuesday

Logic

10 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Cuba has quite a number good kickers and better literacy rate than colleges in Alabama so more likely there.

Unfortunately North Cuba (Florida) cannot say the same.

This comment makes no sense to anyone aware of what has happened over the past 25 years- florida schools( both high school and colleges) are scoring higher than new york in almost every important metric. Also anyone who deals with cubans knows that the literacy rate is a lie. Having 95 % of the people with a second grade literacy is not impressive. Lastly before i am accused of racism it is not the people but the government.

Just now, Cripple Creek said:

Great, sign a punter and ignore the offensive line. Great plan Beane.?

If a stellar, if long in the tooth OL was overtaken by a high draft Pick somewhere and became available, I’m blindly believing our FO would be all over it.

11 hours ago, Limeaid said:

There were and still are a lot of Moorman jerseys and he is still big in area.

She better be careful or she may be doing a real life reenactment of her book in Buffalo. 

She does have nice legs but not my type.

Not your type, huh? I’m sure she’ll be heartbroken. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Sure, because trades never happen and FA didn’t happen and the draft didn’t happen. One QB shelved already. How many will it take before you agree with me?

Agree with you about what exactly? What is your point? You’re complaining that we just signed a punter when you think we should be looking to upgrade the o-line. Okay fine, who’s an upgrade available right now that’s a free agent? Which team is going to trade for a starting quality lineman a few weeks before the season starts? 

36 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Agree with you about what exactly? What is your point? You’re complaining that we just signed a punter when you think we should be looking to upgrade the o-line. Okay fine, who’s an upgrade available right now that’s a free agent? Which team is going to trade for a starting quality lineman a few weeks before the season starts? 

At least we’re in agreement that he hasn’t done enough. We’ll leave it at that.