Bills' Preseason Week 2 Media Guide, Depth Chart, and Game Notes

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' Preseason Week 2 Media Guide, Depth Chart, and Game Notes
10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

While still 3rd on this depth chart, does being in the 2nd column suggest that he will get 2nd team reps during the game?  Was he listed in the 3rd column last week?  I’m not asking you to do the work for me by quoting you,  just wondering out loud.

Edit:  just looked it up and it’s listed the same.  So nothing to read into.

Edited by billsfan5121

1 minute ago, billsfan5121 said:

While still 3rd on this depth chart, does being in the 2nd column suggest that he will get 2nd team reps during the game?  Was he listed in the 3rd column last week?  I’m not asking you to do the work for me by quoting you,  just wondering out loud

Josh Allen? I don't think we know yet.  Maybe the next two practices will give us a better idea along with him getting 2nd team reps today.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

According to Joe B on the 6pm news ,Milano is on the verge of losing his starting spot to Humber.

He reported on that in his camp piece today.  We'll have to see how it plays out.  I hope Milano rebounds to play better as I'm not very enamored with Humber as a WLB. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Makes me sad to see Holmes as our #2 WR opposite KB. 

I have a feeling that both KB and Holmes were not quite the 100% in the offseason and in season "work hard" kind of guys and they have both found a little spark from McD and his crew. Not saying top in the league, just have a hunch they might be better than they have been in the past, plus a coordinator and QB that can get them the ball. We all might be surprised a bit.

15 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He reported on that in his camp piece today.  We'll have to see how it plays out.  I hope Milano rebounds to play better as I'm not very enamored with Humber as a WLB. 

If Humber is moved out on passing downs I'll feel a little relieved.  Just please don't let me see him in Nickel.