Bills sign LB Keenan Robinson, roster at 90

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read that he will compete with Matt Milano at the WLB position 

...may as well get someone you worked out and had time to evaluate.....the way they shortened the timing of cuts, not really much time to evaluate some of these guys thoroughly in camp....

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read that he will compete with Matt Milano at the WLB position 

He was interviewed on One Bills Live today, and said as much.  My money is on Milano to win that competition, but Robinson would be good depth.

7 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This stood out to me also.  Has Katt Williams ever even been in a movie or TV show?  I guess he was on that Wild and Out show on MTV.

He was in one of the Friday movies..maybe next friday.

7 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I like his nickname. 

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that’s also found endogenously in the human body. It’s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, though its use has grown over time.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

He was interviewed on One Bills Live today, and said as much.  My money is on Milano to win that competition, but Robinson would be good depth.

...freaking kid is a gamer....thought he was smallish, but he sure as hell showed up big.....OTAG wrong AGAIN as usual......

1 hour ago, GreggTX said:

I disagree. There are better LB's available for a backup job and I'd rather develop a younger guy there than a proven nontalent in his 30's.

i agree with your take

11 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT) is an intense naturally-occurring psychedelic that’s also found endogenously in the human body. It’s not as popular as LSD or psilocybin, though its use has grown over time.

this was my concern as well ...
takes me back to my youth. I think that was me

nicknames can be fun

Hows Robinson's injury ?  Cleared for practice ?

5 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

i agree with your take

this was my concern as well ...
takes me back to my youth. I think that was me

nicknames can be fun

Hows Robinson's injury ?  Cleared for practice ?

...if he still has the "buzz", does it matter?......just askin'.........

6 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...if he still has the "buzz", does it matter?......just askin'.........

yep it does.

McD can forgive past transgressions as long as Keenan has put that behind him.and we have !! 

6 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

yep it does.

McD can forgive past transgressions as long as Keenan has put that behind him.and we have !! 

...he has to IMO......we're not talking about choir boyz here.......what if McD had a bong in HIS youth??....just askin'....:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Whoever writes up the PR stuff needs an editor. “Him and his wife Lauren” ? 

Mistakes like this will no longer be tolerated.  With Brandon gone there is no way to bang your way out of incompetence even for Chris Brown.

Edited by JoeF
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JP's Voice said:

I surely hope so. He is the weakest starter on our team and will be a liability if he's asked to play OLB and do anything besides rush the QB. He's terrible at shedding blocks/covering and is old and slow. Hope this guy can start and solidify our defense.

If he played 16 games like he did that Jacksonville game, I would be very happy.  He played his backside off.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This stood out to me also.  Has Katt Williams ever even been in a movie or TV show?  I guess he was on that Wild and Out show on MTV.

Great performance in the first episode of Atlanta this past season. Possibly the highpoint of the season.

6 hours ago, frogger said:

If he played 16 games like he did that Jacksonville game, I would be very happy.  He played his backside off.

Seriously. How is that performance completely lost on most Bills fans? 

19 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

This defense is going to be good.   The pressure is on Daboll.  

i agree and my biggest hope is that mc coach really lights a fire under starr and he turns into a pro bowl tackle.

14 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I disagree. There are better LB's available for a backup job and I'd rather develop a younger guy there than a proven nontalent in his 30's.

i am going to keep an eye out for that tanner v kid in camp. i think the staff feels like he has a future.

23 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

i agree and my biggest hope is that mc coach really lights a fire under starr and he turns into a pro bowl tackle.

i am going to keep an eye out for that tanner v kid in camp. i think the staff feels like he has a future.

isnt Tanner V backup MLB though? itll be interesting to see if they rotate him in with Lorax - especially in passing situations (although Lorax strength is rushing the passer). 

16 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

isnt Tanner V backup MLB though? itll be interesting to see if they rotate him in with Lorax - especially in passing situations (although Lorax strength is rushing the passer). 

Yeah I didn't mean to tie Tanner v into the olb convo but as depth. I'm much higher on lorax than most and think he'll be one of 3double digit sackers. I would imagine Robinson in for lorax on early downs.

• Like (+1) 1