John Schattner out at Papa John’s.

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I'm deeply offended by his socks.  

Well ****, there goes aputzapolackskis 20 person theory.  Now how to let him know gently that my dad escaped communist Cuba...

9 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

So, if your employee said those things you would tell your customers they are over-sensitive?  That’s would be defending what he said. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and decide whether you are OK with comments like these. 

There's a huge difference between using a word in a derogatory manner and making reference to someone else saying it. There's nothing offensive about saying "It's inappropriate to call someone a inward." If you happen to be offended by that you might be a moron.

Edited by Rob's House

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

There's a huge difference between using a word in a derogatory manner and making reference to someone else saying it. There's nothing offensive about saying "It's inappropriate to call someone a inward." If you happen to be offended by that you might be a moron.

Gee, thanks for defending the straw man. Well done. 

13 hours ago, Max Fischer said:

So, if your employee said those things you would tell your customers they are over-sensitive?  That’s would be defending what he said. Perhaps you should look in the mirror and decide whether you are OK with comments like these. 

Take it up with Colonel Sanders Max.

1 hour ago, PastaJoe said:

They were taken over and rebranded as Chuck E. Cheese’s in the 90s.

How about Shakey’s Pizza in WNY? Played old time movies? Was that a single place? Franchise? I had fun there as a kid....

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

How about Shakey’s Pizza in WNY? Played old time movies? Was that a single place? Franchise? I had fun there as a kid....

Couldn't have been a single place South Park did an entire episode on Shakey's pizza 

5 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Couldn't have been a single place South Park did an entire episode on Shakey's pizza 

WOW! I would NOT have guessed that. A girl named Nina lived near us and her dad had a Shakey’s as I recall. Went there once (maybe on Niagara Falls Blvd?), and then would beg my parents to take me back. Movies, and maybe free popcorn, which seems counter-intuitive when you are in the business of selling food. 

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Rumor has it, in order to make amends and spread good will, his likeness will be replaced with that of Frederick Douglass. 

Also if they are going to go to all of the trouble to replace his image shouldn't they be consistent and also rename the franchise

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Hahaha.......in response to their response. I still say !@#$ the Yankees. Maybe we should up the anne and put live mics in dugouts and locker rooms to see if anyone else usues this word.

Edited by RaoulDuke79