President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think Trump made a mistake in not selecting Barrett.  Like Kavanaugh, her judicial record and personal statements suggested she believed in the principals of originalism/texualism when it came to interpreting the constitution.  However, she's younger than Kavanaugh, a mother of seven, a devout catholic (graduate of Notre Dame), and physically attractive (which is important in this superficial society we live in).  She would've been the Democrats worst nightmare in her confirmation hearings.  I don't think sexual assault allegations would've come forward either.  Missed opportunity.

Fear not, the Democrats would give her the Palin treatment

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

come at me bro

Clown ass mother !@#$er.

9 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

Yes, I believe her.

You're a cucked kitty who puts his balls inside a woman's hands and expects her to lead the way.  Grow up, child 

I'm not a Democrat.  I'm an adult who can reach an objective conclusion when presented with 2 sides of a story. I believe her. He has lied about his past under oath (according to his friends)

No.  You're an autistic savant who has access to a keyboard and believes yourself to be unbias and informed when you are nothing more than a shill and puppet for the mass controlled dolts who believe themselves an intellectual.

You've presented no facts, offered only opinions based on your own personal belief which belittles the foundation of this country's fiber. You've truly shown a clear cut misunderstanding of:

1)  awareness

2) fundamental basis of a 5th grade education

3) understanding of the innocent

4) confirmation bias

5) intelligence.

You know as well as I, and every other American watching this circus, that there are numerous college acquaintances that have called him out.

Why the !@#$ would she make it up?  Why the !@#$, would you doubt her?  Seriously, Is it such a reach that a drunk college frat boy would try to !@#$ a 15 yr old and not remember?

I'm guessing your own projection caused this viewpoint.  How many women did you get drunk and fondle in your college days?

8 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

Yeah, don't care

Proving you are incapable of a mature dialect with those you disagree with.  Tow the company line, racist.

You know as well as I, and every other American watching this circus, that there are numerous college acquaintances that have called him out.

Why the !@#$ would she make it up?  Why the !@#$, would you doubt her?  Seriously, Is it such a reach that a drunk college frat boy would try to !@#$ a 15 yr old and not remember?

Because she is a manipulated and manipulative mentally damaged woman.

Maybe so. I have no love for either party.  All I can say, is that the blind support for this guy, by the Repubs, is disgusting

Blind support of innocent until proven guilty. And there is absolutely no proof he assaulted women. And your party, the party of Democrats/liars/dishonesty will say there needs to be more investigation until something is found.  Because Trump.

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think Trump made a mistake in not selecting Barrett.  Like Kavanaugh, her judicial record and personal statements suggested she believed in the principals of originalism/texualism when it came to interpreting the constitution.  However, she's younger than Kavanaugh, a mother of seven, a devout catholic (graduate of Notre Dame), and physically attractive (which is important in this superficial society we live in).  She would've been the Democrats worst nightmare in her confirmation hearings.  I don't think sexual assault allegations would've come forward either.  Missed opportunity.

You're going to have to run because the turnip truck is getting away.

7 hours ago, Thirdborn said:

I'm not a Democrat.  I'm an adult who can reach an objective conclusion when presented with 2 sides of a story. I believe her. He has lied about his past under oath (according to his friends)

Didn’t she lie about the assault according to her friends? 

7 hours ago, Buftex said:

Human garbage.

I’d love to know what you were like in college? Ever drink a lot?

I’m guessing if Kav is human garbage, you’re right in the landfill next to him.

59 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Clown ass mother !@#$er.

You're a cucked kitty who puts his balls inside a woman's hands and expects her to lead the way.  Grow up, child 

No.  You're an autistic savant who has access to a keyboard and believes yourself to be unbias and informed when you are nothing more than a shill and puppet for the mass controlled dolts who believe themselves an intellectual.

You've presented no facts, offered only opinions based on your own personal belief which belittles the foundation of this country's fiber. You've truly shown a clear cut understanding of:

1) lack of awareness

2) lack of the fundamental basis of a 5th grade education

3) no understanding of the innocent

4) confirmation bias

5) intelligence.

I'm guessing your own projection caused this viewpoint.  How many women did you get drunk and fondle in your college days?

Proving you are incapable of a mature dialect with those you disagree with.  Tow the company line, racist.

Blind support of innocent until proven guilty. And there is absolutely no proof he assaulted women. And your party, the party of Democrats/liars/dishonesty will say there needs to be more investigation until something is found.  Because Trump.

Per your insults, my response is as follows. Go !@#$ yourself. you're a loudmouth with opinions that I don't share

Edited by Thirdborn
  • Like (+1) 1

You do know that she runs a CIA Internship program at her University and that her father was a banker for the CIA’s black ops - right? Of course she would be no use to John Brennan’s smearing of the POTUS he hates and despised if she didn’t have such a convenient high school connection to Trump’s nominee. 

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

She’ll be RBG’s replacement. 

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Thirdborn said:

Per your insults, my response is as follows. Go !@#$ yourself. you're a loudmouth with opinions that I don't share

Exactly the point. But, can I exuse myself because I didn't have covfefe or any breakfast?  

My insults aren't insults. They're pointed truths, because I truly believe myself therefore it is fact.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I think she's up for the next one. 

• Like (+1) 4

That is all appeal to emotion that doesn't serve to establish a single fact.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Clown ass mother !@#$er.

You've presented no facts, offered only opinions based on your own personal belief which belittles the foundation of this country's fiber. You've truly shown a clear cut understanding of:

1) lack of awareness

2) lack of the fundamental basis of a 5th grade education

3) no understanding of the innocent

4) confirmation bias

5) intelligence.

Wow bringing the heat, i f*cking LOVE IT!?

You are right, boyst, she is an EXTREMELY unstable individual who hates men. She is probably pissed she had to settle when she said i do when her husband proposed to her, knowing it would be her last shot in her fertile years to have kids. Anybody with an ex wife, or with experience dealing with women knows the type. I pegged her from the look on her face the minute the hearings started. I also think she is highly medicated, and has to be to keep it together.

1 minute ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Wow bringing the heat, i f*cking LOVE IT!?

You are right, boyst, she is an EXTREMELY unstable individual who hates men. She is probably pissed she had to settle when she said i do when her husband proposed to her, knowing it would be her last shot in her fertile years to have kids. Anybody with an ex wife, or with experience dealing with women knows the type. I pegged her from the look on her face the minute the hearings started. I also think she is highly medicated, and has to be to keep it together.

He said to come at him bro.  Which is childish and deserved such a response. Then he did the whole "take my ball and go home" response because I was mean. 

It's funny when pussies ask you to come at them and you do: they always tuck their tail and walk away under the guise of ****#feelings****

Anyway, as a tribute to thirdborn and his exit, here is a sad song.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

He said to come at him bro.  Which is childish and deserved such a response. Then he did the whole "take my ball and go home" response because I was mean. 

It's funny when pussies ask you to come at them and you do: they always tuck their tail and walk away under the guise of ****#feelings****

Anyway, as a tribute to thirdborn and his exit, here is a sad song.

still here. Bet you wouldn't talk to me like that in person. Bet I'd knock out your !@#$ing teeth if you did.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Thirdborn said:

still here. Bet you wouldn't talk to me like that in person. Bet I'd knock out your !@#$ing teeth if you did.

Oh, good.  A tough guy

Do you have any Spears?  If so, can you meet me for MNF at the hammers lot?

And, no, no you wouldn't do any such thing. Maybe you need counseling for your rage problem, though.  Maybe you need therapy to repress the inner racism and bigotry you posses. Why are you so mad....bro?

There are several posters here, whose opinions I disagree with, but I still respect them. LA, and Tom are examples, but there are too many !@#$s like Boyst, that play in their own ****. I dont have the patience or the desire to deal with this anymore.

1 minute ago, Thirdborn said:

There are several posters here, whose opinions I disagree with, but I still respect them. LA, and Tom are examples, but there are too many !@#$s like Boyst, that play in their own ****. I dont have the patience or the desire to deal with this anymore.

So, the spearing contest is a no?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Didn’t she lie about the assault according to her friends? 

I’d love to know what you were like in college? Ever drink a lot?

I’m guessing if Kav is human garbage, you’re right in the landfill next to him.

I partied a lot, but what Kav is talking about in his letter and just generally looking at the evidence they seriously drank to total blackout levels and threw up all over the place. They obviously had issues. It makes its much more believable that these drunk, totally wasted teens acted out on the sexual deviance they bragged about. 

He should not be on the court after all the lies he has told