(Video) Rookies React to Madden 19 Ratings

Most of the numbers are subjective.  Speed however isn't and at the very least you should have it based on their 40-times at the Combine.  Dumb.

But otherwise an entertaining video.

4 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

I remember watching Allen run at combine,  it was the most awkward looking run I've ever seen...He'd probably have a faster run if he wasn't so stiff...

It wasn't awkward so much as it looked like he was nonchalant about running it.  I agree that had he put in more effort, he would have run faster, but 4.75 for a QB is nothing to sneeze at.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It wasn't awkward so much as it looked like he was nonchalant about running it.  I agree that had he put in more effort, he would have run faster, but 4.75 for a QB is nothing to sneeze at.

to me it looked like he was trying to keep his upper body as tight as possible...he kept his arms at his side the best he could the whole run...I'm not a runner, but I think the swing of your arms does help with the speed...maybe if he re-runs it with a better arm swing he'd hit 4.6

2 minutes ago, Tsaikotic said:

to me it looked like he was trying to keep his upper body as tight as possible...he kept his arms at his side the best he could the whole run...I'm not a runner, but I think the swing of your arms does help with the speed...maybe if he re-runs it with a better arm swing he'd hit 4.6

Yeah I noticed that, which is why I thought he was nonchalant about it.  Probably knew he'd run pretty fast (for a QB) without risking injuring himself.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah I noticed that, which is why I thought he was nonchalant about it.  Probably knew he'd run pretty fast (for a QB) without risking injuring himself.

Are you saying he’s injury prone ? 

Also did Lamars ‘agent’ have them deflate his speed so he isn’t made to play WR in MUT?  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 hours ago, Tsaikotic said:

As a sprinter I can confirm that is the truth 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Are you saying he’s injury prone ? 

I don't know if he is.  He may be.  I was just saying that if he can run a good time without over-exerting himself (since some players injure themselves going all-out running the 40-yard), he doesn't need to and shouldn't over-exert himself.

Just now, Doc said:

I don't know if he is.  He may be.  I was just saying that if he can run a good time without over-exerting himself (since some players injure themselves going all-out running the 40-yard), he doesn't need to and shouldn't over-exert himself.

Fair enough. Always take the Doc’s advice!

Bet he wishes he ran a little harder with those marginal madden scores tho..  he’s nearly the same speed as Peterman 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Fair enough. Always take the Doc’s advice!

Bet he wishes he ran a little harder with those marginal madden scores tho..  he’s nearly the same speed as Peterman 

Good thing life isn't like Madden.  But he at least should have had a better speed rating than Mayfield. 

On 7/6/2018 at 12:28 PM, The Jerk said:

I'll kill anyone in Madden 95, Str8 up. Deon Sanders at WR is a TD every time.

Steve Tasker crushed people on kickoffs and if you kicked in the right spot would force a fumble about 75% of the time.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/6/2018 at 3:04 AM, Tsaikotic said:

I remember watching Allen run at combine,  it was the most awkward looking run I've ever seen...He'd probably have a faster run if he wasn't so stiff...

Did you see Mason Rudolph?  I ask because I watch him run and be like "that guy gonna get hurt"

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Did you see Mason Rudolph?  I ask because I watch him run and be like "that guy gonna get hurt"

I don't remember watching him run...he either was in a different group or I just don't remember....I'll have to see if it's on his draft profile and check it out