#WalkAway

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't bother 3rd.

Gator keeps childishly posting non-topical remarks to the thread, and then throws the word walkaway with it..........................:lol:

I suppose the fact that many independents and moderate dems are repulsed by what the democrat party 'leaders' are saying and doing is stressful for him.

It is a small number, but enough to affect that "firebell" .........B-)

THE POLITICAL EPIPHANY OF #WalkAway – The Democrats start to worry as their members #WalkAway

It's just that I think the whole topic is so silly. Get ready B-Man

image.jpeg.95eb6658cf71f54e80b801842ed78e9e.jpeg

It's coming!

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Don't bother 3rd.

Gator keeps childishly posting non-topical remarks to the thread, and then throws the word walkaway with it..........................:lol:

I suppose the fact that many independents and moderate dems are repulsed by what the democrat party 'leaders' are saying and doing is stressful for him.

It is a small number, but enough to affect that "firebell" .........B-)

THE POLITICAL EPIPHANY OF #WalkAway – The Democrats start to worry as their members #WalkAway

I am under no illusion that I could convince Gleeful Gator of anything. If he's ever been right on a subject it has been truly by chance. I ridicule and mock him just to keep in practice.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

The remaining lefties are finally catching up to Raygun, the original walk awayer.

13 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The remaining lefties are finally catching up to Raygun, the original walk awayer.

Nope, come on man, learn your country's history. The walk away began when LBJ signed the Civil Rights act in 1964. The 1966 mid terms saw Republicans for "less government"--really less civil rights-- appeal to the angry whites who thought black people having rights was an abomination. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Nope, come on man, learn your country's history. The walk away began when LBJ signed the Civil Rights act in 1964. The 1966 mid terms saw Republicans for "less government"--really less civil rights-- appeal to the angry whites who thought black people having rights was an abomination. 

Bottom line: If you aren't a democrat, you're a racist.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

"less government"--really less civil rights

11 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

That's absolutely preposterous.

The bigger the government, the less rights the people have.

End of debate....

Think like a Progressive for a moment.  In their mind, rights are bestowed upon the people by the Government. 

It all comes back to Hobbes and Locke.  Are we best left to our own devices or do we require a strong central authority?

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

OK....

I wanna bigger check from da government, and if you don't give it to me, I'll call you names....

Think like a conservative for a moment: was it we want open free trade until Trump said we want tariffs? 

Was it we want a balanced budget until Trump said I want $70 Billion more for defense/offense while cutting taxes $250 Billion per year? That $320 Billion was printed from thin air. Paul Ryan & the other Ayn Randers heads are exploding. 

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

Think like a conservative for a moment: was it we want open free trade until Trump said we want tariffs? 

Was it we want a balanced budget until Trump said I want $70 Billion more for defense/offense while cutting taxes $250 Billion per year? That $320 Billion was printed from thin air. Paul Ryan & the other Ayn Randers heads are exploding. 

Trump is playing chess. You are not even playing checkers, more like the old kids card game of "War".

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump is playing chess. You are not even playing checkers, more like the old kids card game of "War".

Really?  You're talking to a Clinton supporter, and couldn't suggest "Old Maid."

• Haha (+1) 2

I’d be surprised if Trump knew how to play checkers let alone chess. 

Trump is doing some good things in showing the U.S. that you don’t need to pay for things with tax revenue. Trump is a good advocate for Modern Monetary Theory & I respect him for showcasing it to the GOP & corporate Democrats. 

Medicare for All & public college are next. 

Bravo Trump!

9 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Trump is doing some good things in showing the U.S. that you don’t need to pay for things with tax revenue. Trump is a good advocate for Modern Monetary Theory & I respect him for showcasing it to the GOP & corporate Democrats. 

Bravo Trump!

He probably knows how to play chess.  It is a Russian passion.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Bravo Trump!

You are a clown.

clown-portrait.jpg

You are a clown.

clown-portrait.jpg

You’re suffering from Trump Clown Syndrome. Side effects include flip flopping on: debt reduction, & free trade agreements. 

5A999C21-AB84-4748-AC65-8410107CEC5B.jpeg

Edited by Dr.Sack