Abortion Is Murder!!

Well, not really! 

Look at these right wing religious nuts downplaying abortion. Now it's all about religious freedom. 

I've said it for awhile, these (most) people care nothing about fetuses, babies or anything. They found something to get up on the soapbox about and went with it. Now, in their moment of triumph, it's not that big of a deal. 

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/Supreme-Court-Potential-Roe-v-Wade-Reversal-487038941.html

"The left is going to try very hard to say this is all about overturning Roe," said Johnnie Moore, a Southern Baptist minister who was a co-chairman of the Trump campaign's evangelical advisory board. The more significant shift on the high court, he said, would likely be the help given to conservatives in their fight for what they call religious freedom.

Tony Perkins, who leads the socially conservative Family Research Council, said abortion was simply "a factor" in evangelicals' excitement over a more conservative Supreme Court. He suggested that public opinion was already shifting against abortion rights, although that's not true of the Roe v. Wade ruling, which has become slightly more popular over time.

Perkins agreed with Moore that the broader push for religious freedom was a bigger conservative focus.

21 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Tibs laughs over dead people in Benghazi. He must be doubled over in laughter over millions of dead babies and especially minority ones. 

Footage from the Holocaust must be Tibs' version of Airplane! or Spaceballs.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well, not really! 

Look at these right wing religious nuts downplaying abortion. Now it's all about religious freedom. 

I've said it for awhile, these (most) people care nothing about fetuses, babies or anything. They found something to get up on the soapbox about and went with it. Now, in their moment of triumph, it's not that big of a deal. 

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/national-international/Supreme-Court-Potential-Roe-v-Wade-Reversal-487038941.html

Too bad you weren't aborted

• Sad 1

Well, not really! 

I believe they’re very sincere. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I don't at all. They just get up on their high horse to feel good. Some do, but most are the same people who look the other way as children are taken away at the border or the GOP is fighting tooth and nail to take away health care coverage. 

33 minutes ago, westside said:

Too bad you weren't aborted

Your world would be a little smaller if I was! 

40 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Exactly right sir.

The problem is, Gator and many others, are incapable of thinking beyond the cartoon stereotypes that they eagerly ingested.

They know so little about how Conservatives think, but that (unfortunately) doesn't stop them.

and (of course) Abortion is the key word of the week for the Left, it will repeated often, and useless threads will be started.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't at all. They just get up on their high horse to feel good. Some do, but most are the same people who look the other way as children are taken away at the border or the GOP is fighting tooth and nail to take away health care coverage. 

Abortion could be a major flashpoint for civil unrest in this country... Motherf__ers are ready to kill doctors and blow up clinics over this sh_t.

It's pretty real.

• Like (+1) 1

I don't at all. They just get up on their high horse to feel good.

Thats exactly how I feel when some unaccomplished liberal politician promises a crowd of do-nothing’s that I will be properly audited and my wealth properly redistributed. 

The frustrating thing to me about liberalism is we know better. History shows it’s failures. 

To anybody who cares I’m an agnostic conservative....have all the abortions you like, I’m all for keeping it legal. History tells us it’s a good thing. Leave it be. Don’t risk elections on a “dead issue” (horrible pun intended).

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good wine to go with grilled salmon? I'm thinking of having that this evening along with soft boiled eggs and a garden salad with walnuts.

Damn I'm eating leftovers

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good wine to go with grilled salmon? I'm thinking of having that this evening along with soft boiled eggs and a garden salad with walnuts.

Ol' #7 will do the trick. 

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Viognier.

Simply the best white.

If you can find one from South America, all the better.

• 1 month later...
On 7/2/2018 at 11:16 AM, Wacka said:

Tibs laughs over dead people in Benghazi. He must be doubled over in laughter over millions of dead babies and especially minority ones. 

She may be a angry twisted feminazi getting paid to spew nonsense non stop with multiple accounts

liking her own posts to give us the impression there's a bunch of em.

soro bucks, better than shrute bucks

actually it just occurred to me it could also be a russian desperate to sow discontent.

I know a lot of liberals and dems of all shades, he/she/it hates america by far

more than any one of them... by alot

Edited by Kelly101