Should Sarah Huckabee-Sanders be allowed to eat in peace?

4 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Sarah should absolutely be allowed to knock down 6 grand slam breakfasts, 5 chocolate shakes, 8 stacks of pancakes, 26 slices of butter soaked toast, 24 waffles, and 15 cokes in peace. That restaurant probably lost out on a 2400 dollar tab. Not including what the rest of her group would have spent. The bill probably would have pushed 10g's if Captain Cheeseburger had been there.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders weighs 158lbs

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/sarah-huckabee-sanders-height/

Michelle Obama weighs 160lbs

http://celebrityheightandweight.com/michelle-obama-height-weight/

Yet I don't seem to remember anybody poking fun at Michelle Obama for being a fatass.

518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4.jpg

10 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders weighs 158lbs

http://www.bodymeasurements.org/sarah-huckabee-sanders-height/

Michelle Obama weighs 160lbs

http://celebrityheightandweight.com/michelle-obama-height-weight/

Yet I don't seem to remember anybody poking fun at Michelle Obama for being a fatass.

518d13efdd100f44091c97f3fb627fb4.jpg

Dev, you either have a bad, or selective memory then....you don't remember Michell Obama being referred to as "moochelle" repeatedly by a prominant conservative radio host?  

And, not that it matters  (but you brought it up), but Michelle has 7 inches on Sarah Sanders...

Edited by Buftex

19 minutes ago, THEHARDTRUTH said:

Sarah should absolutely be allowed to knock down 6 grand slam breakfasts, 5 chocolate shakes, 8 stacks of pancakes, 26 slices of butter soaked toast, 24 waffles, and 15 cokes in peace. That restaurant probably lost out on a 2400 dollar tab. Not including what the rest of her group would have spent. The bill probably would have pushed 10g's if Captain Cheeseburger had been there.

Fat shaming a woman? 

Awesome.

Keep up the good work. Ensure to carry your message in public, early and often.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020 Campaign

1 minute ago, Buftex said:

Dev, you either have a bad, or selective memory then....you don't remember he being referred to as "moochelle" repeatedly by a prominant conservative radio host?

And, not that it matters  (but you brought it up), but Michelle has 7 inches on Sarah Sanders...

I don't think Sarah would let her do that.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Dev, you either have a bad, or selective memory then....you don't remember Michell Obama being referred to as "moochelle" repeatedly by a prominant conservative radio host?  

ah but i do remember.

So do you remember how those who mentioned MO's weight were derided as racist, sexist, and ableist.  Or should those terms only apply selectively?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

I don't think Sarah would let her do that.

b1d952351158ed46aac8be8471223b3b.jpg

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

ah but i do remember.

So do you remember how those who mentioned MO's weight were derided as racist, sexist, and ableist.  Or should those terms only apply selectively?

So you should have just said THEHARDTRUTH is racist, sexist and ableist, it that is what you meant to say...

Sarah can eat a dick. 

And why the !@#$ does anyone care?

The proprietor didn’t want to serve her.

Big whoop. 

In the same way that people shouldn’t care if a gay couple is refused a cake by some butcher, baker or candlestick maker. 

Why is this “left” or “right”? It’s a circumstance of business prerogative. The owner doesn’t like the B word. This doesn’t implicate some bigger existential crises. 

Edited by Juror#8

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I'm really going to get pissed when the tables are turned, conservatives are denying service to liberal public figures they find personally offensive, and the left starts complaining how unfair it is.  I'm not entirely convinced our next presidential administration won't be our last.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...but I think this should be a real fear.  Who in their right mind would want this job when all is said and done, other than somebody like Donald Trump?

47 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

Sarah can eat a dick. 

Big whoop. 

In the same way that people shouldn’t care if a gay couple is refused a cake by some butcher, baker or candlestick maker. 

Why is this “left” or “right”? It’s a circumstance of business prerogative. The owner doesn’t like the B word. This doesn’t implicate some bigger existential crises. 

Because it was politically motivated.  Kind of a silly question.

45 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Not sure if you are being sarcastic or not...but I think this should be a real fear.  Who in their right mind would want this job when all is said and done, other than somebody like Donald Trump?

Barack Obama?

1 hour ago, BringBackOrton said:

Because it was politically motivated.  Kind of a silly question.

What’s silly is both your two sentence loose stool situation and your screenname. 

Both demonstrate that your purpose in this forum, and perhaps in life, is a reification of mediocrity and purposelessness. 

Anyway, back to where you went wrong ... it’s [still] not a “left” or “right” thing. It’s ideological because she doesn’t like the current administration’s policies on gays (apparently two of the servers at her establishment are gay), and what’s going on with border detentions.

I’m sure that many log cabin republicans and at least one of the two existing Mexican-American Republicans in the United States don’t like those policies either. It doesn’t make them less “right” or conservative. It just means that they have some layers of ideological disagreement that may cause them to profoundly disagree or even dislike a person that they might otherwise politically align with. 

The owner doesn’t like the Huckabee chick because she feels that she’s shady and a mouthpiece for some specific ideological disagreements that she has.

The owner could be politically independent for all you know.

Shitballs, she could be truly and completely apolitical.

Her policy or ideological disagreements doesn’t make her a leftist or even a a Democrat for that matter (though if I were to place a bet, I’d say she voted for Hillary). 

People are way too quick to ascribe political affiliations to others to drive their weird agendas. 

It’s like when people put cucumbers on pancakes and call it ‘melonflakes’ or rub chicken nuggets on vaginas to make it taste more like chicken. 

Don’t try to wax poetic about your preternatural food obsessions. 

I like that less than you trying to characterize everyone who likes gays as a “Democrat.” 

Sadly for them, you, and your !@#$ed up screenname, that whole effort is just intellectually lazy. 

I dunno. Maybe try again with a little more pizazz this time?

Dwigt. 

Edited by Juror#8

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Barack Obama?

I knew you (or one of you sociopaths) would say that. I also know, from your own absurd admission, that you see "Reagen as your hero and Trump as his clone (almost)". So, you either thought Reagan was pond scum, or you just worship pond scum. Either way, your perspective has no real validity, beyond the PPP fantasy world. Say what you will about Obama, or any before him...none were as morally bankrupt as Trump. The guy is an affront to decency. If you really think Obama was that indecent, it says more about you than anything...

Edited by Buftex

4 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Sarah can eat a dick. 

But not much else, apparently... -Not in the D.C. area. 

4 hours ago, Juror#8 said:

Big whoop. 

I think the frequency of these meal-time attacks merits discussion.  -This isn't the first volley aimed at a right-aligned female dinner guest, or Trump Marionette.

I'm worried that the adversaries are so entrenched that these suppertime atrocities could become a thing...  Of course, this trend is aggravated by the need

people have to post their surly deeds on social media...  People should care that dining out with family could be an opportunity for your host's political cheap-

shot/ ass-grab. Put me in the camp that finds that sh_t appalling.

Edited by #34fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

There's a lot of people who want to be president.  I have no clue what you're getting at.