Prediction: Nathan Peterman Bills Starting QB Wk. 1 vs. Ravens

20 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I'd have to change my screen name.. but yeah that's the only con I guess if Peterman turns out to be really really good

Your screen name states the truth, no matter if 10 years from now they're measuring him for his HOF gold blazer...Peterman did throw 5 picks.

2 hours ago, billspro said:

I think Allen will be the starter week one. It will be hard to keep him off the field when he plays great in training camp.

It'd be nice if that was true, but I really can't see him suddenly becoming a great QB at the highest level in one off season, when he hasn't been great at any other level of his career up through this point.

I guess technically anything is possible, but it'd be a first of its kind situation, and it would be a shock if the Bills were the team to manage that when no other teams could.

On 5/21/2018 at 12:16 PM, BurpleBull said:

Nathan Peterman will win the starting QB position barring injury. He'll be much improved from last season.

Excited about Josh Allen as the starting QB, but Peterman is the guy people aren't talking about right now who will have everyone talking by the end of training camp.

He's worked on his mechanics, is said to have added velocity to his throws, has a lot to prove and is no stranger to struggling early in his career and picking himself up.

A little talked about fact concerning Peterman is that he's right up there with Allen as Bills QB's who've scored high on the Wonderlic test for those who equate the test to mental sharpness.

I still hold to the belief that Peterman was at the very least a third round prospect in his draft class.

Peterman will be the guy.

So this is how I have it panning out... 

1. Peterman

2. McCarron

3. Allen

With Allen at three for his protection as he starts out his young career.

I never wanted to bother with this thread... but unbelievably it's somehow reached 29 pages.

Still so confident in Peterman???

Peterman seems like he's improved, but it was almost impossible not to from what he was doing last year.

Despite whatever McDermott's claims are about slotting in camp at this moment, 6 weeks from the start of camp... I'm doubting Peterman is any better than 3rd in line for Week #1.

24 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I never wanted to bother with this thread... but unbelievably it's somehow reached 29 pages.

Peterman seems like he's improved, but it was almost impossible not to from what he was doing last year.

Despite whatever McDermott's claims are about slotting in camp at this moment, 6 weeks from the start of camp... I'm doubting Peterman is any better than 3rd in line for Week #1.

So you are concerned about this thread being 29 pages , but the Tyrod thread which you regularly contribute to ( a player no longer on the team by the way) is 25 pages?

Im sure that will be different though somehow..

I wish you hadn’t of bothered..

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So you are concerned about this thread being 29 pages , but the Tyrod thread which you regularly contribute to ( a player no longer on the team by the way) is 25 pages?

Im sure that will be different though somehow..

Regularly???? :huh:

Believe me... I'm not a regular. I've checked in there no more than a handful of times... and a couple of those were easily to criticize the thread for its very existence.

Check my posting history for your proof... and saying "you posted 5 times today" would only demonstrate ignorance considering all posts pretty much came at once and I'm not remotely responsible for that thing staying on page 1.

I'll happily watch it die.

tenor.gif?itemid=11077418

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Regularly???? :huh:

Believe me... I'm not a regular. I've checked in there no more than a handful of times... and a couple of those were easily to criticize the thread for its very existence.

Check my posting history for your proof... and saying "you posted 5 times today" would only demonstrate ignorance considering all posts pretty much came at once and I'm not remotely responsible for that thing staying on page 1.

I'll happily watch it die.

tenor.gif?itemid=11077418

How do I check how many times you have posted in that thread?

My estimate would be somewhere between eleventy million and a gazillion.,,

But before we go completely down that rabbit hole... why the issue with a thread about Peterman and not Tyrod?

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

How do I check how many times you have posted in that thread?

My estimate would be somewhere between eleventy million and a gazillion.,,

But before we go completely down that rabbit hole... why the issue with a thread about Peterman and not Tyrod?

Are you computer retarded???

Not a personal insult... legit question.

Click on username, look at content history, find how many separate days I bothered posting there.

Peterman sucked donkey balls more than any other QB I think I've ever seen in a Bills uniform in his limited snaps last year and has an arm that is not remotely NFL caliber, that's why.

If he improved and strengthened his arm... well... that's good, but the only direction for him really was up.

And trust me... I'm rooting for him because he's in a Bills uniform.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Are you computer retarded???

Not a personal insult... legit question.

Click on username, look at content history, find how many separate days I bothered posting there.

Peterman sucked donkey balls more than any other QB I think I've ever seen in a Bills uniform in his limited snaps last year and has an arm that is not remotely NFL caliber, that's why.

If he improved and strengthened his arm... well... that's good, but the only direction for him really was up.

And trust me... I'm rooting for him because he's in a Bills uniform.

Yes I’m computer retarted..

Cant you just tell me?

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Hey?

you just gave me some click BS..

No, I didn't.

Have a good night though, bro... remind me how guilty I'm NOT of keeping that Tyrod thread on page 1.

Look forward to reading it. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

I wouldn’t want to admit it either.,

Eleventy Million..

Oh... I get it... my bad... you're just a Troll...

tenor.gif?itemid=5690236

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

No, I didn't.

Have a good night though, bro... remind me how guilty I'm NOT of keeping that Tyrod thread on page 1.

Look forward to reading it. :thumbsup:

Oh... I get it... my bad... you're just a Troll...

Apologies... you have only posted 25 times in the Tyrod thread... not eleventy billion..

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Very much so. 

Josh Allen had a very good last showing but that doesn't negate what Peterman put together. 

I do believe Peterman is the frontrunner in the minds of McDermott and Daboll to lead the first team offense come training camp, with Allen being brought along gradually.

The final day of minicamp was Allen's 'wow' moment of minicamp, we know he has the tools to be a very good QB but there still will be no rush to throw him into the fire.

They will continue to be patient with his development.

https://articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/why_buffalo_bills_brass_still_has_faith_in_qb_nathan_peterman.amp

Any time the topic steers to Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott and general manager Brandon Beane are quick to mention their other quarterback in conversation.

Despite a rough rookie season in which he threw five interceptions in one half in his first start, Nathan Peterman still has the backing of those in the Bills' building. While it's clear the team is looking to upgrade the quarterback position, Peterman is still in the long-term plans.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/06/12/minicamp-notebook-nathan-peterman-has-some-pretty-strikes-with-starters/

Nathan Peterman took almost all the snaps with the first-team Tuesday during the first day of the Buffalo Bills' Minicamp.

Peterman, the second-year quarterback from Pittsburgh, produced two of the three best throws of the day.

The point is we’ve seen good from all the QB’s in OTA’s.  

Just what do these reports mean?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

29 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

https://articles.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2018/03/why_buffalo_bills_brass_still_has_faith_in_qb_nathan_peterman.amp

Any time the topic steers to Tyrod Taylor, Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott and general manager Brandon Beane are quick to mention their other quarterback in conversation.

Despite a rough rookie season in which he threw five interceptions in one half in his first start, Nathan Peterman still has the backing of those in the Bills' building. While it's clear the team is looking to upgrade the quarterback position, Peterman is still in the long-term plans.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/06/12/minicamp-notebook-nathan-peterman-has-some-pretty-strikes-with-starters/

Nathan Peterman took almost all the snaps with the first-team Tuesday during the first day of the Buffalo Bills' Minicamp.

Peterman, the second-year quarterback from Pittsburgh, produced two of the three best throws of the day.

The point is we’ve seen good from all the QB’s in OTA’s.  

Just what do these reports mean?

Well, if I had to guess they mean: 

15 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

How much of a fierce pass rush was he facing?   

It’s practice people.   Practice 

57 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

No, I made a general comment about all the QB’s.   

This happens every season.   

Great passes and and great catches that don’t happen in live games.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Peterman had 1 really bad half of football as a rookie and so many wrote him off. He impressed in preseason last year and was competent in the snow game. All reports have indicated that he has improved from his rookie year, which makes sense. 

Peterman has a better arm than Mccaron and is a better athlete. He offers some playmaking ability when things break down where Mccaron offers next to nothing. 

This is is going to be Josh Allen’s team but until he takes command I would much rather roll with Peterman than Mccaron. The qb in this offense is not going to be permitted to just be a distributor of the football. The line and limited amount of playmakers will cause the qb to have to play off script and Peterman is the better option until Allen is ready. 

• Like (+1) 1