Why Is Our Government Putting People In Cages?

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

No one in MSM gave a rats ass about immigrant children until the Stormy Daniels thing blew up, along with the Russian collusion delusion.

What is going on at the border has gone on for multiple administrators and NOW they care.

I don’t buy it one bit, yet there are a lot of brain dead morons throughout this country that.are protesting over this issue.

What’s next when this immigration issue goes by the wayside?

Stormy didna blow up, nobody cared about it

I just can't imagine some politicians wanting to eliminate ICE . They do go after serious criminals like MS 13 and similar. Right now they may be ordered to go after all illegals. I just want them to focus for now on high priority criminals who break laws beside crossing the border.

8 hours ago, row_33 said:

How many times can these folk whirl up fake outrage over something they don’t care abouT???

This^

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

No one in MSM gave a rats ass about immigrant children until the Stormy Daniels thing blew up, along with the Russian collusion delusion.

What is going on at the border has gone on for multiple administrators and NOW they care.

I don’t buy it one bit, yet there are a lot of brain dead morons throughout this country that.are protesting over this issue.

What’s next when this immigration issue goes by the wayside?

This^

IMMIGRATION: A LOSER FOR THE DEMOCRATS

Yesterday the Democrats organized pro-illegal immigration rallies across the country. The demonstrations were putatively addressed to the separation of illegal immigrant families at the border–never mind that President Trump has already issued an executive order addressing that issue–but the real agenda was open borders, i.e., no national sovereignty. Come one, come all.

I think everyone understands that “abolish ICE” means no enforcement of immigration laws. The Democrats obviously think they can make hay with the immigration issue, but I don’t understand why. Granted, it will fire up elements of their base. But it motivates the Republican base, and especially Trump voters, too. But the more fundamental point is that, broadly speaking, the Democrats’ positions on immigration are unpopular.

This Harvard-Harris poll that was released on Thursday is, I think, typical:

Although American voters are sympathetic to immigrant families being separated at the border, they demand stronger border security and immigration enforcement. Voters do not believe that families ought to be separated when they cross illegally (88%), and they support the Trump administration’s late policy reversal, allowing families to stay together (71%), even if it was done unilaterally through an executive order.

A majority of voters want immigration reform (73%) and secure borders (76%). Voters also want stricter enforcement of immigration laws (70%). Voters support prosecuting immigrants who cross the border illegally (53%) and sending these immigrants home (64%). A majority (55%) also stand against so-called “catch and release” policies.

So 76% want secure borders, and 70% want stricter enforcement of immigration laws–the opposite of “abolish ICE.”

These are overwhelming majorities. I frankly cannot understand why the Democrats want to make unpopular positions on an important issue the centerpiece of the midterm elections. All I can say is, I hope they keep it up.

Border-advice.jpg?resize=580%2C386

Brian-Williams-on-Trump.jpeg?resize=600,

Border-agents.jpeg?resize=580%2C445

4 hours ago, ALF said:

I just can't imagine some politicians wanting to eliminate ICE . They do go after serious criminals like MS 13 and similar. Right now they may be ordered to go after all illegals. I just want them to focus for now on high priority criminals who break laws beside crossing the border.

These aren't politicians who actually want to abolish ICE.  They're politicians who want to disagree with Trump at ever turn.

It's truly the funniest part of his presidency, actually. He has them so unhinged, they yell at everything he does. Think about it. He literally got them to defend MS-13. 

This is to their detriment, of course, because they are rolling into the mid-terms with no discernible message beyond "Rabble, rabble, rabble!!"

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

These aren't politicians who actually want to abolish ICE.  They're politicians who want to disagree with Trump at ever turn.

It's truly the funniest part of his presidency, actually. He has them so unhinged, they yell at everything he does. Think about it. He literally got them to defend MS-13. 

This is to their detriment, of course, because they are rolling into the mid-terms with no discernible message beyond "Rabble, rabble, rabble!!"

Trump campaigned on strong border control. It was one of, if not the number one reason he won the presidency. It is as strong, if not stronger of an issue today. If the left wants to relitigate this issue let them have at it.

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump campaigned on strong border control. It was one of, if not the number one reason he won the presidency. It is as strong, if not stronger of an issue today. If the left wants to relitigate this issue let them have at it.

No, the number one reason Donald Trump won the Presidency was

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFpmYXbs3gHVbcBcGzfA0

• Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

No, the number one reason Donald Trump won the Presidency was

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFpmYXbs3gHVbcBcGzfA0

Trump definitely won the nomination on his own views and campaign promises that reverberated across middle America. It was a strong enough message to overshadow his boorishness. That he only had to beat a lying B word was not his fault. He would have beaten several other dems too.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

No, they actually want to abolish ice. Because they see opportunities in flooding our cities with the third world’s trash.

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Trump definitely won the nomination on his own views and campaign promises that reverberated across middle America. It was a strong enough message to overshadow his boorishness. That he only had to beat a lying B word was not his fault. He would have beaten several other dems too.

he might have also been able to beat Martin O'Malley.  But Bernie would have beaten him I suspect.

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

he might have also been able to beat Martin O'Malley.  But Bernie would have beaten him I suspect.

Which is why I keep harping on the notion that those people who are upset we have a "President Trump" should be turning that anger towards 44, John Brennan, and HRC who colluded to abuse the powers of the surveillance state to tip the primaries in HRC's favor and deny Bernie a bid. 

We got Trump because Obama was crooked. Trump now has the same tools and capabilities to be every bit as crooked when it comes to political spying and election rigging - and the only way to deny him the chance to abuse those tools is to expose HOW they were abused by the previous administration. Yet so many in the media, even the anti-Trump media, don't want to touch that subject DESPITE mountains of evidence to support it. Why? 

(Because they want to preserve that illegal power structure so they can use it when they're back in power)

This has ALWAYS been a coup. 

36 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You can spend the rest of your life wasting time thinking about it.