Pre Existing Conditions

15 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Is having false eyebrows a “pre-existing condition?

Asking for a friend. 

Needing false eyebrows would be a pre-existing condition and is not covered under health coverage unless you are a Buffalo school teacher.

14 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

My point is Trump campaigned on improving the ACA. He lied. He has made the ACA prohibitive and while doing so blamed the other party. I'm a free thinker. Not a repub, not a Demo. How has Trump's administration made Americans healthier and granted them more access to the care they need?

No matter how much you guys all hate brown people, when your lower middle class white mom has to shell out $87,000 to live 2 more years you might finally get it.

My first ignore! (BTW you sooooo lost the argument). ?

10 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

There is an entire thread dedicated to ACA. Probably worth a read before you make more errors.

... two threads ...  very very long threads ...

Politically speaking.  It does seem odd that they're doing this now as it's the most popular aspect of the ACA.  I still can't believe Republicans didn't repeal and replace it last year after railing against it ad nauseam since its passage.

Edited by Doc Brown

9 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I still can't believe Republicans didn't repeal and replace it last year after railing against it ad nauseam since its passage.

Everyone likes parts of it, but no one likes all of it.  

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Needing false eyebrows would be a pre-existing condition and is not covered under health coverage unless you are a Buffalo school teacher.

But what if it’s a Canadian Prime Minister? :unsure:

On 6/10/2018 at 6:14 AM, Thurmal34 said:

My point is Trump campaigned on improving the ACA. He lied. He has made the ACA prohibitive and while doing so blamed the other party. I'm a free thinker. Not a repub, not a Demo. How has Trump's administration made Americans healthier and granted them more access to the care they need?

No matter how much you guys all hate brown people, when your lower middle class white mom has to shell out $87,000 to live 2 more years you might finally get it.

I think the term is "MILF", and based on my research they seem to be getting along just fine. 

On 6/10/2018 at 3:27 AM, Thurmal34 said:

Just answer.

Right now, people can have a disease and get treatment. Under this new lawsuit by the DOJ, if they have a disease they cant get treatment.

Is that your America?

They can get treatment, they just can't make the rest of us pay for it. Insurance is not healthcare!!!!!!!

Edited by Gary M

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Just another example of how Trump gave us--on borrowed money-- twenty-five cents, and we are paying $2.00 in higher gas, health care, electricity bills, imports, and domestic products. Trump University scam. 

Wow!  We are paying for health care AND electricity?

This is truly the darkest timeline.