Remember Rachel Dolezal?

Doors should open to the outside for large buildings or public rooms. It took a few major fire disasters for them to realize this

also took a few years for the NHL to realize the penalty box and team bench doors should open to the inside

6 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Doors should open to the outside for large buildings or public rooms. It took a few major fire disasters for them to realize this

Now you tell me?

I've been trapped in our public library for seven years.

Nothing left to read.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Now you tell me?

Nothing left to read.

Youd get out faster if a fire erupted while you were reading

Hopefully the doors open to the outside, nah it’s a library and won’t be crowded 

18 minutes ago, sherpa said:

Now you tell me?

Nothing left to read.

227854d9d6c9988066f6f2552f0c6a3c.jpg

Edited by Boyst62
Got a bigger picture. You're old and probably couldn't have seen the small photo. So old. You're old. Like af.
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

also took a few years for the NHL to realize the penalty box and team bench doors should open to the inside.

Dymitri Kulikov would beg to differ.

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Dymitri Kulikov would beg to differ.

The Habs were allowed to open their team bench onto the ice until 1975, they used it strategically to break up 3 on 1s, most notably against Chicago in the 1971 SCF

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

The Habs were allowed to open their team bench onto the ice until 1975, they used it strategically to break up 3 on 1s, most notably against Chicago in the 1971 SCF

Because the Sabres maintenance crew was too careless to fix a latch on the team's door it caused Kulikov to miss half of the season and playshitty the other half. Cost the Sabres his services and probably hurt him in free agency.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Because the Sabres maintenance crew was too careless to fix a latch on the team's door it caused Kulikov to miss half of the season and playshitty the other half. Cost the Sabres his services and probably hurt him in free agency.

Do it on purpose to show who is boss?

some outfielder, maybe Roy Sievers??, back in the day ran into a screw sticking an inch out of the wall. The maintenance boyos thought that was really funny. When karma repaid them it must have been tenfold.

14 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

In my book shes white. But if a generation-Z person can change genders whenever, wherever, why can’t a white girl be black?

Because race is genetic, but gender is behavioral.  Even though Ben Carson isn't black because he's Republican, but Clinton was the "first black president."   :wacko:

Basically, it's all nonsense.

• Haha (+1) 1