Remember Rachel Dolezal?

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

If she was convinced, in her mind, that she was a man she'd be left alone -- even protected.

Why is it different that she's convinced, in her mind, that she's a black woman?

Thats an easy one

Black female is the real  accepted liberal...................a male isn't really, no matter what the color..................unless he is gay of course

Image result for rachel dolezal

The problem with identity politics... there is always one group trying to out marginalize the next. Maybe the next echelon of hierarchy here is a white male who identifies as an elderly subjugated black female lesbian trans person who is both atheist and Muslim. We should give that person supreme moral authority. 

Edited by MakeBuffaloGreatAgain

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Thats an easy one

Black female is the real  accepted liberal...................a male isn't really, no matter what the color..................unless he is gay of course

Image result for rachel dolezal

43 minutes ago, snafu said:

If she was convinced, in her mind, that she was a man she'd be left alone -- even protected.

Why is it different that she's convinced, in her mind, that she's a black woman?

Because...shut up!  

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

The problem with identity politics... there is always one group trying to out marginalize the next. Maybe the next echelon of hierarchy here is a white male who identifies as an elderly subjugated black female lesbian trans person who is both atheist and Muslim. We should give that person supreme moral authority. 

We should give Boyst supreme moral authority?

Edited by 3rdnlng

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Yes but if I really believe, in my mind, that I'm smart then you have to treat me that way, and I can use the smart people's bathrooms. 

a statement made even more humorous by your avatar

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Yes but if I really believe, in my mind, that I'm smart then you have to treat me that way, and I can use the smart people's bathrooms. 

The smart people bathrooms have complicated locks on them.  It doesn't matter how smart you self-identify, if you can't unlock our locks, you're objectively a dimwit.

30 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

The smart people bathrooms have complicated locks on them.  It doesn't matter how smart you self-identify, if you can't unlock our locks, you're objectively a dimwit.

Bathroom exclusivity is a real downer.  Are you a former Starbucks manager?