Kentucky Derby this Saturday...

ricojes

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

I would think if you bet at Bovada, you look the odds in if he is showing different than the track...but I truly have no clue. I always bet the horses on twinspires. But that might be a great bet and I am going there now!!!!

BTW, personal bias for me in next race, I always bet horses running on the turf out of Kris S line, and the 6 is!!!

I like the 6,10, 3 in the Woodford!

Thank you. Next year I’m going to be in your ear early in the day! Just got home and saw the odds disparity and it looks like it’s worth a play. I’m also thinking about one of the 50/1 bad boys 

I don’t trust it. It’s not saying bet 100/3000 like it normally would when locking in. It’s just saying bet 100. 

18 minutes ago, Augie said:

A wise person in Louisville could purchase every poncho at Target for $1.42 each, and retire on Monday.  I have one left. 

Someone did something similar at a Luke Bryant concert I went to in Hershey last year.

Holy crap..I am at a Derby party trying to bets for everyone on Twinspires.com and it freaking crashed!!!!

Just keep all the money, and hope they drink enough that no one notices! 

41 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Someone did something similar at a Luke Bryant concert I went to in Hershey last year.

@Seasons1992 actually clued me in before the Bengals game last season. I wanted one, and bought every non-Bengals colored poncho they had, a big bag full. That’s how I know the price! But I gave them away at the tailgate under the overpass which kept us dry until game time. It’s an easy way to become popular. 

27 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Justify was a monster on a sloppy track and is now a HUGE favorite to capture the Triple Crown.

He'll be like 1:3 odds at Preakness. Belmont is a whole nother story. Longer track and fresh horses.

Nailing a Pick 5 is always tough..but hitting that is crazy. I am guessing she singled Justify..but that means no more than 3 horses on two of the other races, and no more than 2 on the other two races. Nice hit for a $0.50 bet!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy, this looks fun!!! BTW, nothing but freaking chalk today! If justify wins , i have the pick 4 for $2..paying $80! ($21 for the base $.50 bet).The bet cost me $40!

Lady above at the Derby hit a pick 5 for $1.2M for $.50!!!!!!?

Edited by plenzmd1

Oh boy, this looks fun!!! BTW, nothing but freaking chalk today! If justify wins , i have the pick 4 for $2..paying $80! ($21 for the base $.50 bet)Lady above at the Derby hit a pick 5 for $1.2M for $.50!!!!!!?

Between the rain and the fog, Ive never saw a track this bad. Im hoping Quip has a solid day.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Between the rain and the fog, Ive never saw a track this bad. Im hoping Quip has a solid day.

I am not betting the race as a single race..only had the pick 4..and I got Justify singled. He no win, I no win!