Is it possible we may be looking at Dez?

I'd rather get Brandon Marshall on a 1 year deal then Dez...To much money and a head ache but a 1 year prove it deal, to see if he could become the same player he used to be might be worth it. But I believe Brandon Marshall would be cheaper and less of a problem at this point in his career he would definitely give us some depth 

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Neither did dropping the ball constantly when being hit in the hands aka Zay Jones.  Issue was not all Tyrod. He had much better performance with an better offense staff.  Yes I said it - Rex had a better offense staff that Coach McD.

well dont go overboard. you do have a point re Zay but Zay did eventually improve. Did they use TT correctly? NO. But we know one thing and that is TT belongs nowhere near a pocket. They shoulda had him running 10-15 times a game. we wasted him.--Yes Rex used him better. But also TT still wasnt reliable and the issue certainly was TT PARTLY.

1 minute ago, Tcali said:

well dont go overboard. you do have a point re Zay but Zay did eventually improve. Did they use TT correctly? NO. But we know one thing and that is TT belongs nowhere near a pocket. They shoulda had him running 10-15 times a game. we wasted him.--Yes Rex used him better. But also TT still wasnt reliable and the issue certainly was TT PARTLY.

Have said so many times. He would not take chances especially in games when we were behind and we needed to take chances to win.

It is ingrained in him to try to make a play with legs if he cannot find a target to throw ball to with interception high chances just as it was ingrained in Losman to take a sack to make his stats look good. 

It is up to Bills to find best teachers they can find. David Culley is NOT a good coach for a rookie QB who needs work (he is a WR coach) and the Bills NOW need to sign an assistant QB coach who can help him correct his game.  

7 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Dez or maclin maybe. 

Both 

2 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Screw Maclin. He had his chance.

I was upset too but can you blame him ? 

Flacco or Tyrod ? 

32 minutes ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Flacco sucks too so that's no excuse for me.

Forget that bum. Let him bounce around from team to team...don't need him.

Agree screw him