Day 3 of draft rounds 4-7 let’s talk

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I actually don't mind. This is meant two year rebuild. Getting pieces on defense then getting the offense right next year is not a bad strategy. 

If next year we go into the offseason only needing O-linemen and weapons we can do that.

Exactly.  Offense is a work in progress even if we'd have addressed it with all of the picks this year.  The QB isn't ready

4 minutes ago, ngbills said:

I could care less about the name and more about the position. Is a CB and S the biggest needs at this point? 

It's a passing league.  You can never have enough secondary players.  We have some really nice starters but depth is clearly a concern.  

We had the 30th ranked offense last year.

Now we lose 3 starters off the line, Tyrod, Matthews, and all we have added is a project QB, a QB with 3 starts, and Kerley.

Hard to imagine this offense not being dead last in the NFL next year.

Edited by FLXbillsmafia
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

I guess McDermott and Beane figure the offense will be terrible regardless, so we might as well add all the defense we can.

Now we might lose 20-3 instead of 30-3.

I am sure McDermott isn't happy losing 53, 56, 65 for a QB that is sitting. Making him happy.

WR can still be addressed in free agency 5-10 players that are good, not great but will come cheap

2 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Now we lose 3 starters off the line, Tyrod, Matthews, and all we have added is a project QB, a QB with 3 starts, and Kerley.

Allen isn't ready anyway.  They can go all offense next year when he is ready.

4 minutes ago, FLXbillsmafia said:

Exactly and they have done nothing for the offense for two years now.  We did a get qb obviously. But aside from that the big boost investment to offense has been Zay Jones.

Edited by BadLandsMeanie

Why is everyone complaining?  We can acquire players other ways besides the draft.  Free agency isn't over and there will be cut players as well.  Plus, does nobody remember how aggressive we were last year trading for players after the draft?  Why is that not a possibility for this year too?  We have many needs.  

1 minute ago, Buffalo30 said:

Why is everyone complaining?  We can acquire players other ways besides the draft.  Free agency isn't over and there will be cut players as well.  Plus, does nobody remember how aggressive we were last year trading for players after the draft?  Why is that not a possibility for this year too?  We have many needs.  

Bills fans been taken TOO ABACK by the previous regimes running this team.

I will trust what McBeane are doing. I will sit back and be fine with what they do until they fail. 

They are getting the players they want coming off a season of getting rid of players they didn't want AND STILL ended the playoff drought. I will trust them.

• Like (+1) 1