Tremaine Edmunds = Bills to Gronk: Pick On Someone Your Own Size

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

I doubt Beane was thinking about Gronk.  The Bills badly needed a MLB and Edmunds was obviously the guy they were targeting for the position by the move up to grab him.

Don't you think it would be peculiar of Beane wasn't thinking about Gronk? He eats us up alive regularly. And teams do think about how to handle division opponenets.

Plus Edmunds is not great against the run yet. But he is great against the pass. 

I hope to heck it crossed his mind man.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Don't you think it would be peculiar of Beane wasn't thinking about Gronk? He eats us up alive regularly. And teams do think about how to handle division opponenets.

Plus Edmunds is not great against the run yet. But he is great against the pass. 

I hope to heck it crossed his mind man.

Gronk is only one guy, but I get your point.  I doubt Beane, or most GMs for that matter, draft to counter one guy on an opposing team.

Get to Brady, and you neutralize Gronk.

4 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

He is more than fast enough to cover Gronk. He is very raw but pass coverage is a strength already.

Maybe Tre White won't have to cover Gronk as much next year. See how Gronk likes 6 foot 5, 250 pound Mr Edmunds instead :) 

My friend and I were thinking this immediately too.

7 hours ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Gronk is only one guy, but I get your point.  I doubt Beane, or most GMs for that matter, draft to counter one guy on an opposing team.

Get to Brady, and you neutralize Gronk.

Cover Gronk and you buy time to get to the GOAT.

You blitz that guy and he eats you alive.

We need front 4 pressure.

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Maybe the NFL will allow Gronk to carry a knife or something since he wasn't even able to injure a corner with the quarter panel he wears on his "injured" elbow.

Concealed carry permit for a 9mm ;) 

8 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

He is more than fast enough to cover Gronk. He is very raw but pass coverage is a strength already.

Maybe Tre White won't have to cover Gronk as much next year. See how Gronk likes 6 foot 5, 250 pound Mr Edmunds instead :)

There's still that "Borg Club" the NFL authorizes him to wear.  I think they should allow DB to carry a baseball bat to compensate.

The punishment for Gronk should not have been suspension for 1 game, but removal of his brace permanently.

• Haha (+1) 2