GDT: 2018 Draft Day 2 - Rounds 2 and 3

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Still plenty of good Talent there..................................

O-LINE

Chukwuma Okofor

Orlando Brown

D-LINE

Key

Hurst

Okoronoko

Phillips

Hubbard

Safety - Harrison

:thumbsup:

Trade down a few spots and pick up another 4th? Can't wait to see who drops to us.

1 minute ago, OldTimer1960 said:

Anyone like the idea of Maurice Hurst if he makes it to 96?  Harrison Phillips might still be available too

Neither would surprise me. We need OLine help, but maybe that waits? 

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

I agree, just saying that someone said next year is supposed to be deep for them and someone else said that they should get one so Kyle could mentor them as depth.

Theres still a few spots where the Bill's could draft someone good that could be a  need starter for them this year

Don't draft for need.  If the best player on the board is a running back, take a running back. If it's a linebacker, take a linebacker.  Whatever it is, that's what they should take.  I think there is a lot of interior defensive lineman that are at close to the top of the board right now.  That's why I think it will be DT.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

80 million in cap room and 9 picks in '19...and Beane is sitting on his hands. I thought for sure he would have moved up by now.

I like the cap space and picks, but I’d only move up if it REALLY is too much to pass on. We need bodies, and this is part of “the process”. I like trading back more than up, unless it’s REALLY compelling. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Miner said:

Would people be upset with Dorian O'daniel at this point?

No, I'd like the pick.  Can't go wrong with an athletic linebacker.  We need as many as we can get.

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mayock said 10-15 teams removed him due to the heart issue. 

Thank you, I forgot about that