2018 Draft: 1st round discussion

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Wow martavis bryant traded to raiders for 3rd round pick. I think it's a good deal for Steelers, Bryant is a 1 trick pony imo.

He's good at that trick though. 3rd rounder for a guy on the last year of his deal is eh.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

So, I’m a bit dizzy....what do we have left in terms of picks? 

See you Saturday. Don't wake up early either.

Funny thing, in my mock I posted here that I had them moving to 7th for a QB and to 16th for a LBer. Not these guys though.

3 minutes ago, cd1 said:

Another "project" with ACCURACY issues - Welcome EJ Allen

Is there a better QB for Allen to back up than AJ McCarron - if he has issues with learning the NFL and learning about accuracy and learning to be a backup?

Edited by Tyrod's friend

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Pick 96 in the 3rd, our 4th, and 3 5ths I think 

This Buffalo Rumblings article is from 9:24pm and appears to be accurate

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2018/4/26/17288296/2018-nfl-draft-order-buffalo-bills-pick-numbers-following-trade-up-for-josh-allen

Edit; Doesn't account for the Edmunds trade up, which I think we gave up 3rd round, pick 65

Edited by Happy Gilmore

1 minute ago, cd1 said:

Another "project" with ACCURACY issues - Welcome EJ Allen

I was vocal that Allen was NOT the guy I wanted, but I’m going to get on board now and hope for the best. He DOES have the highest ceiling, and I find it’s best when I don’t dwell on the negative. He seemed to do well at the Senior Bowl and I hope they can coach him up with time. It concerns me that accuracy just may be something that’s difficult to improve, but I won’t be unemployed if they were wrong. I’ll pray for the best. 

Does anyone else feel like it’s Christmas morning and all the presents are open? And maybe you’re not really in love with that sweater from aunt Edna? But the other stuff is nice, you just can’t play with it for 5 months....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2