Etiquette for tonight...

SDS

2 hours ago, SDS said:

1. Please post your reaction in the topic designated to that player. DO NOT start duplicate topics. They will be merged or deleted.

2. If you have something worthwhile to say, then say it. If you don't - then enjoy reading.

3. Try and keep it civil.

4. The board will be busy. I apologize for any slowness. I'll do my best to keep it running.

Have fun.

Can you add DONT ruin the picks in the ShoutBox...let the people watching on TV see it live and not post your twitter feed ahead of it

2 hours ago, SDS said:

1. Please post your reaction in the topic designated to that player. DO NOT start duplicate topics. They will be merged or deleted.

2. If you have something worthwhile to say, then say it. If you don't - then enjoy reading.

3. Try and keep it civil.

4. The board will be busy. I apologize for any slowness. I'll do my best to keep it running.

Have fun.

thank you SDS. this site will be my light in the proverbial darkness tonight. it seems that all the tv shows like to cut to commercial when the bills make a pick. and i love reading through these draft day threads, informative and therapeutic! 

• SDS unpinned this topic