Bill Cosby Trial: Guilty on All Three Counts

:lol:

WHYY News Retweeted

Prosecutors pushed the judge to take Cosby immediately into custody, saying Cosby has a private plane and can fly anyplace in the world. Cosby shocks the court by screaming: “He doesn’t have a private plane, you !@#$!” Judge denies request.

11 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Does this mean we don't have to hear about Bill Cosby any more?

Other than Hillary and OJ, I can't think of anyone who needs to go away from the news cycle forever more than Cosby.

I can think of another who's ALSO morally bankrupt.  But, they seem to get away with being morally, and ethically unfit.

:(

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I can think of another who's ALSO morally bankrupt.  But, they seem to get away with being morally, and ethically unfit.

:(

Maybe the 3 of them will share a room in Hell.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Does this mean we don't have to hear about Bill Cosby any more?

Other than Hillary and OJ, I can't think of anyone who needs to go away from the news cycle forever more than Cosby.

Trump.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

So many victims to get some sense of justice.... good for them. 

If you analyze carefully the nature of his crimes, the dude was a sick puppy and quite a predator.

It's hard to reconcile that with the funny nice guy you see on TV, but that sort of dichotomy is what life is all about.

Life is filled with these contradictions.

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, row_33 said:

as some have noted, anyone who makes a big production of dancing as part of their schtick is hiding a monstrous deformity of a soul, Cosby on his TV show and Ellen were two examples.

How about Elaine Benes?

26 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

And posters get banned / points when they mention him in this manner by his supporters.

Boy, you're all fired up today about banning people who post things you don't like, huh?   :lol:

32 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

And posters get banned / points when they mention him in this manner by his supporters.

Somebody already did... Look up. ^^^^

We shall see...

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Boy, you're all fired up today about banning people who post things you don't like, huh?   :lol:

Mama always taught me to "never argue with the ump."

Well, at least for not too long. :P

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Somebody already did... Look up. ^^^^

We shall see...

Mama always taught me to "never argue with the ump."

Well, at least for not too long. :P

I'm offically no longer following the plot of this thread.....we're banning people for mentioning Bill Cosby?  We're banning people for anything??  What, did Simon come back?? 

Happy draft day!