If the Jets get Rosen tonight, Beane failed

T-Bomb

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"The draft is a crazy deal.  You can never predict it.  And all the people who say they can predict it, are lying to you, I promise you that" - AJ McCarron

I do agree with that, however, you have to actually pick a guy.  And you obviously do not have the benefit of hindsight.

40 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I think the Jets want Rosen.  The #3 spot should have been the Bills', Beane whiffed.

I am relaxed because I really don't think the Jets want Rosen. I might be completely off of course but at the moment I am reasonably happy that this outcome can favour the Bills. 

Edited by GunnerBill

8 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Then I guess you're not a fan of the scientific method.

Yeah, that FO types the Bills have been hiring for the last 2 decades haven't had well informed opinions of prospective talent.

And???  Why do you supposed I prefaced the statement with "I think".

I don’t care what you prefaced it with. The fact of the matter is you have no idea what the Jets or even the Giants may do. None of us do. 

Hell, I just heard on Sirius XM that the Giants are not enamored with any of the QB’s in this draft.

What does that mean? Nothing, of course.

To make a thread like this, calling out the Bills GM, is quite premature.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"The draft is a crazy deal.  You can never predict it.  And all the people who say they can predict it, are lying to you, I promise you that" - AJ McCarron

He is right. After months of reports and speculation from writers and reporters not one nugget of information has been made public that solidifies a single player going to a single team. 

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I don’t care what you prefaced it with. The fact of the matter is you have no idea what the Jets or even the Giants may do. None of us do. 

Hell, I just heard on Sirius XM that the Giants are not enMored with any of the QB’s in this draft.

What does that mean? Nothing, of course.

To make a thread like this, calling out the Bills GM, is quite premature.

We will know as soon as the Jets pick if Beane got jobbed.  So yeah, maybe I am a few hours premature, so be it.

44 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

I think the Jets want Rosen.  The #3 spot should have been the Bills', Beane whiffed.

What a load of horsecrap. There is no reason to believe that the Colts wanted to trade directly from #3 to #12. It actually takes two teams to make a deal, not one team and a few whiners.

44 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

And I was an ahole for saying Beane screwed up right after this happened.

Update* I'm still an ahole. And Beane screwed up.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

:rolleyes:

Referencing "scientific method" in regard to pre-draft speculation is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks.

I needed some humor in my day so Thanks!

Yeah, but it was not in relation to the actual draft process.  However, I bet there are a lot of NFL analytics ppl who might not find the reference as funny as you do :)

3 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

We will know as soon as the Jets pick if Beane got jobbed.  So yeah, maybe I am a few hours premature, so be it.

Or maybe you are wrong?

I am not saying you are and to be honest if it plays out the way you say I will be pissed too..... but I'm really not sure it's going to.  I don't think the Giants are picking a Quarterback and I don't think the Jets want Rosen. 

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Or maybe you are wrong?

I am not saying you are and to be honest if it plays out the way you say I will be pissed too..... but I'm really not sure it's going to.  I don't think the Giants are picking a Quarterback and I don't think the Jets want Rosen. 

My draft night may or may not end at pick #3. Kinda how I feel atm.

51 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

Are you wearing your Cutler or Jeff George jersey today?

2 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Yeah, but it was not in relation to the actual draft process.  However, I bet there are a lot of NFL analytics ppl who might not find the reference as funny as you do :)

In the context I believe you meant it, it was still funny, and those NFL analytics people? they're not laughing with you.

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

The move the Jets made weeks ago could have been "the move" of this draft.  If Darnold doesn't go to the Browns, and Mayfield doesn't go to the Jets, the Bills are SOL.

Rosen is the ONLY answer to our QB problem of the last couple decades.

More nonsense.  And I like Rosen.