I feel Josh Rosen should be the pick for the Bills after being against it.

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

9 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Frageelay....it sounds Italian.

22 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

It's not a misleading title, it's just another **** thread.

9 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Have another one. 

Is this the next new thing around here? Trying to turn yourself into some sort of celebrity poster? No one cared about your original unfounded opinions bud. 

This, 100 times over.

2 hours ago, drf1835 said:

It often takes a great guy to admit a big wrong or mistake. And a smart guy to finally see the light. I jumped on the Rosen bandwagon yesterday, after tossing Darnold, then Mayfield, then Allen to to the sheep and wolves. Hopefully I do not jump on the Rodolph, then Lamar train next.. Or perhaps Lauletta or Logan Woodside. Seriously though, I think Rosen is the answer, as long as we beef up our o-line.

Found Thurmanator's second account. Mods please check the IPs.

12 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

You would be wrong DrDawkinstein I do not have 2 accounts. I know you want it to be true but your wrong. How about being nice since we’re so close to this exciting draft. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

52 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Hi Chandler81 I adjusted it I hope that works 

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Well, I'm sure Josh Rosen is breathing a sign of relief, now that you have okayed the Bills taking him. 

I would say no he’s not. He has no Idea who I am. But most people know I was against the Bills drafting him. I’ve come around but if you don’t care that I did that’s fine. I hope you enjoy the draft Domdaba99 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

32 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Please check. By all means.. Then apologize. I will be waiting. Oh, you could be the type that never admits wrong. You may think wild accusations are facts. Sorry. You do not have the ability to snalyze writing styles. You assume anyone who agreed with Thurmanstor must be him..Idiot.

3 minutes ago, drf1835 said:

Please check. By all means.. Then apologize. I will be waiting. Oh, you could be the type that never admits wrong. You may think wild accusations are facts. Sorry. You do not have the ability to snalyze writing styles. You assume anyone who agreed with Thurmanstor must be him..Idiot.

And now Im convinced.

2 hours ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

Royal your a funny dude. Sorry no tattoos on me. But I did serve 4 years Active duty Airforce and 6 years Army Reserves. I’m retired law enforcement, I’m 54. 

oh my...

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:11 AM, DrDawkinstein said:

It's not a misleading title, it's just another **** thread.

yes it is. and your right :D

what you don't no is he used his name in original title you did not see.

Edited by PrimeTime101