My Mock with realistic trade scenarios

D521646

Ok, well 3 more sleeps to go, and I've given this a lot of thought, and this is how I think it goes down Thursday.

1.  Browns:  Barkley (I've said all along that the Browns are going to roll with TT, and select a QB but not until the 2nd or top of the 1st.

2.  Giants:  Darnold (NY gets the only guy they covet)

3.  Jets:  Mayfield (Jets get one of their 3 guys. :) )

4.  Bills:  Rosen (I don't like it, but Beane's hand is forced here, I think he'd much rather have him at 12 but can't risk it) Bills give up 12, 22, 65 or no deal.

5.  Denver:  Chubb (No brainer)

6.  Arizona:  Allen (Don't be surprised if the Steelers blow everyone away and move up ahead of the Cards) - This could also be the Dolphins.

7.  Tampa:  Guice (Tampa needs a RB, and Guice is the 2nd best RB available)

8.  Bears:  Ridley (They need a WR and he's the best available to help Trubisky)

9.  49'ers:  Edmunds (Foster is done)

10.  Raiders:  Fitzpatrick (Excellent value here)

11.  Dolphins:  Rudolph (Could go in another direction but judging by the RT situation I think Gase is about ready to move on from him)

12.  Browns:  Jackson (TT clone would be learning same system with same skill-set, seems like a good fit)

13.  Redskins:  Ward (Skins now have two shutdown corners)

14.  Green Bay:  Smith (Arguably the best LB in the draft)

15.  Colts:  Nelson (Wow Colts fans are jumping in their seats what a good get by the Colts)

16.  Ravens:  McGlinchey (Best Tackle in the draft)

17.  Chargers:  Vea (Although I'd probably pick Payne here)

18.  Seahawks:  James (Very good value my God anyone thought this would happen?)

19.  Dallas:  Hurst (Could also be the best WR on their board, but it will be someone that catches the ball, IMO)

20.  Detroit:  Brown (Gotta keep Stafford upright once and for all)

21.  Bengals:  Wynn (They got their LT now they get their interior lineman, Wynn can play anywhere in the interior)

22.  Browns:  Kirk (Browns are winning the offseason)

23.  Patriots:  Gesicki (Ha, BB will show them.. LOL )  Could be a QB here, but my guess is that this will come in the next round or possibly pick 31)

24.  Panthers:  Payne (Need to replace Star)

25.  Browns:  Davenport (Trade back into the 1st to select their edge rusher - Personally too high here IMO but the Browns have a boatload of picks to play with and their not done)

26.  Atlanta:  Jackson (Need CB - check!)

27.  Saints:  Goedert (Brees has one maybe two years left) - They could also surprise and select a QB here?

29.  Steelers:  Evans (Good value here can't pass this up, but they may also move up earlier to surprise and select BR replacement)

30.  Vikings:  Williams (Cousins needs to stay upright but the Vikings reach here for a Tackle)

31.  Patriots:  Lauletta (MVP of the Senior Bowl, Brady and Gronk put on notice.  LOL )

32.  Eagles:  Hughes (Can never have too many corners)

Ok, well pick it apart my brothers and sisters!  ;)

Tim-

well you are wrong from the get go fella, so that will throw the rest of your mock off...Browns are taking QB at 1, have already said so, and everyone knows that is happening. 

Also calling Jackson a TT clone is laughable. 

6 QBs in the first 11 picks?????????????? 

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

well you are wrong from the get go fella, so that will throw the rest of your mock off...Browns are taking QB at 1, have already said so, and everyone knows that is happening. 

Also calling Jackson a TT clone is laughable. 

6 QBs in the first 11 picks?????????????? 

It's gunna happen.. ;)

Tim-

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Wow! There are some really bad takes/picks in the OP's mock. 

such as?  Go on give it to me straight, I can take it..  :)

Tim-

Just now, No Place To Hyde said:

So, the opportunity to draft any of the top QBs and the Browns pull a Mulligan and go with Jackson? C'monnnn Maaaannnn

They have their QB..

Tim-

Just now, D521646 said:

such as?  Go on give it to me straight, I can take it..  :)

Tim-

Barkley at #1. Nope. Guice at #7.  Now way! Too high. Ridley at #8 Nope. Too high for him and the Bears addressed WR in UFA. Jackson is  not a TT clone. Terrible take!  That's just for starters. Whew!

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Barkley at #1. Nope. Guice at #7.  Now way! Too high. Ridley at #8 Nope. Too high for him and the Bears addressed WR in UFA. Jackson is  not a TT clone. Terrible take!  That's just for starters. Whew!

Ok, fair enough, I do see Jackson as a TT clone to be, not right now, but to be.  I also think the Browns could go OT here, and wait on Jackson?  Guice will go in the 1st round, IMO, Ridley?  You might be right..  Who really knows, that's why this is fun..

Tim-

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I don't see the Phins going QB in round 1 unless Mayfield slides within striking distance.

Dunno, the word is that they are considering it, but you're right, much better value there, but again, this is fun right. :)

Tim-

Darnold needs as much if not more work then Allen , Rosen is huge Bust ! 

I hope it’s Mayfield or Allen !! 

I will go on the record here and say it Mayfield is By FAR the best QB in this draft !!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

Darnold needs as much if not more work then Allen , Rosen is huge Bust ! 

I hope it’s Mayfield or Allen !! 

I will go on the record here and say it Mayfield is By FAR the best QB in this draft !!

I agree, Mayfield would be my top choice for Bills QB, but it may not happen, UNLESS the Jets covet Rosen, which they might?

Tim-

1 minute ago, D521646 said:

I agree, Mayfield would be my top choice for Bills QB, but it may not happen, UNLESS the Jets covet Rosen, which they might?

Tim-

That’s what I’m afraid of Mayfield going to the Jets and will have to face him twice a year , and the whole will be thinking the Huge mistake that was made by letting the Jets jump ahead of us and making that trade with the Colts !

Smith falling to #14 is amusing.  Funny how some mocks on tbd have the Bills getting their ‘guy’ while paying under market. 

Edited by RFL

4 minutes ago, RFL said:

Smith falling to #14 is amusing.  Funny how some mocks on tbd have the Bills getting their ‘guy’ while paying under market. 

What's the market in your opinion?  The market is what someone is willing to pay.  Sure it might not happen like this, but who cares?  And I can see Smith falling a bit, not because he isn't a top 5 pick but because all these QB hungry teams are jumping ahead.  Who else takes Smith ahead of GB if the QB's are falling like flies?  Maybe Oakland?

Tim-

37 minutes ago, D521646 said:

What's the market in your opinion?  The market is what someone is willing to pay.  Sure it might not happen like this, but who cares?  And I can see Smith falling a bit, not because he isn't a top 5 pick but because all these QB hungry teams are jumping ahead.  Who else takes Smith ahead of GB if the QB's are falling like flies?  Maybe Oakland?

Tim-

You are right about the willingness to pay in a market, but why under sell?  I always look at a deal from the other side (unless its the Browns) would I be willing to part with that pick at ‘that’ value after the Jets deal? For me the answer is no. We all have our opinions tho. We all want a Bills favorable draft, Im with you on that.

Smith falling to #14........Colts, Bills to name a few before GB. Now, if your statement becomes fact and 6 QB’s go in the top 12 on draft night.....I still wouldnt bet on Smith falling to 14. 

Its all entertainment for  now so nice job

Edit add on......yes and Raiders too

Edited by RFL

Fanspeak, no trades

12: R1P12

QB LAMAR JACKSON
LOUISVILLE
22: R1P22

LB LEIGHTON VANDER ESCH
BOISE STATE
53: R2P21

WR D.J. CHARK