Greg Cosell: Josh Rosen >Jared Goff, and best QB in the draft

Just now, whatdrought said:

I don't know what I just walked into, and I don't know if I want to- 

But, I came here to ask  a question of the pro-rosen crowd. 

Do you guys envision him starting right away, or a competition, or let Mac start? 

Rosen & Baker can start right away....

34 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t literally mean “around me” like it was only my neighborhood. It was anecdotal, not meant to be a statistic, so sample size was not a concern with the example but it pertained to Central Ohio, since you referenced “middle America.”  I do in fact interact with people outside my “neighborhood.” My point was that the NBA is growing in popularity despite its acceptance of players having a voice. And that the NFL should take note - maybe their ratings would actually benefit. https://www.google.com/amp/amp.awfulannouncing.com/nba/nba-ratings-rise-younger-viewers.html

I got what you meant.  We all see what we see based on our surroundings.  Resorting to a more neutral source I don't see the NBA talked about hardly at all and certainly far less than the NFL, MLB, NHL, IL (triple A), AHL and down the line on any of the local news sportscasts.  In any event we are only two people in the scheme of things.  We have both have had our say so no hard feelings here.

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Okay I will bite...

Faith has no part of government; in the US it is supposed to be separate at least...

What exactly is a Jewish atheist? :blink:

Well shady is a different shade compared to Rosen? Just a thought...

He’s an atheist now but was born into the Jewish religion. He later decided he didn’t identify with the religion. 

Just now, whatdrought said:

Right, I agree...

I meant with regards to our specific situation if the Bills drafted him. How would you want to see that handled? 

Depends on how bad the OL is :lol:

I would expect that it would come down to camp and the preseason - if they are close, you go with the rook. If the rook needs a little more time, AJ buys you that...

I do think that if we end up with either of these 2, they will be starting at some point this year. The rest would only play due to injury, but possibly even back up Nate in the event of an injury...:ph34r: 

5 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Okay I will bite...

Faith has no part of government; in the US it is supposed to be separate at least...

What exactly is a Jewish atheist? :blink:

Well shady is a different shade compared to Rosen? Just a thought...

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I am not Jewish but being a Jew can mean ethnicity , nationality, and religion... So you could be a Jewish atheist (he is agnostic not atheist) ... In 2 different ways actually...

Just now, Reed83HOF said:

Depends on how bad the OL is :lol:

I would expect that it would come down to camp and the preseason - if they are close, you go with the rook. If the rook needs a little more time, AJ buys you that...

I do think that if we end up with either of these 2, they will be starting at some point this year. The rest would only play due to injury, but possibly even back up Nate in the event of an injury...:ph34r: 

If Maccarron is serviceable (which I understand is a big "if" and is up for interpretation) and we can win games, I would rather the rookie sit all year, no matter who it is.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

He’s an atheist now but was born into the Jewish religion. He later decided he didn’t identify with the religion. 

So he is an atheist, not a Jewish atheist. I was raised & born into Catholicism, but I am simply an atheist now...

Jewish Athiest is like saying it's night & day outside at the same time... 

So he is an atheist, not a Jewish atheist. I was raised & born into Catholicism, but I am simply an atheist now...

Not actually, because being Jewish is ethnic and nationalistic as well. 

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I am not Jewish but being a Jew can mean ethnicity , nationality, and religion... So you could be a Jewish atheist (he is agnostic not atheist) ... In 2 different ways actually...

He said he was atheist 

While you are right, you are also wrong...I think.

2 minutes ago, Nineforty said:

That's like calling me an Italian atheist. You may have a point if he was born in Israel, but at the end of the day, it does sound like he is agnostic...

51 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Do any of the same people worried about Rosen's "political" views have the same concerns about Shady? He straight up called our president an A-hole on twitter, for all the world to see and I don't recall the same concerns being expressed about McCoy afterward. 

QB's get judged by a different standard. Every position other than QB you're allowed to have a personality. They scrub it out of QB's early lol.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:

That's like calling me an Italian atheist. You may have a point if he was born in Israel, but at the end of the day, it does sound like he is agnostic...

If you're Italian, and you don't believe in god, than that would be factually correct.... He is Jewish, and may or may not believe in god. So the fact that he is a Jewish atheist/agnostic is factually correct. 

• Like (+1) 1