Bring Manziel in as a Camp Arm

Irv

Why not?  If he sucks - turn him loose. Will make training camp more fun and maybe sell some more jerseys at SJF and promote the Bills.  Maybe put a little spring in the step of AJM.  Right now dude seems pretty desperate.  Use him for the marketing,  sell some more pre-season tickets, and dump him.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Sanitary Engineer is a much better fit.....good Lord, give it up......SMH...........

Shock My Hemorrhoid?        If you had the choice right now to start Peterman or Johnny Football......hmmm

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

He would be a distraction and a side show act. Very disruptive to what they are trying to do. So I think there is a lot to lose

If Wrecks were still the coach, I could see this train wreck of an idea being considered.  With the current regime, not a chance.  I can even picture Coach McDermott's glare at the suggestion.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Given the choice between Peterman and Manziel, I'm sorry but

Keep laughing but there's a good chance he could be our starter week 1 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Are you Mark Sanchez? I think you may be Mark Sanchez. First off Mark, big fan of the Buttfumble. Brought me much joy. Anyways what was that substance anyways? And will you share?

Damn.  You busted me.  While on vacation I downed a mixture of 20 parts horse sperm,  90 parts WD-40, and an Iguana laced with weed killer.  WTF?