2 Weeks can't go by fast enough!

I genuinely appreciate you guys who take the time to find out the latest Tweets and whatever else to keep us informed. This board is my one stop shop for sure! That said, I can't wait till the countless speculation posts fall to the abyss. I mean, it's somewhat entertaining to try and guess "Is this guy a pure troll or are they seriously believing what they are saying?", but it gets a little exhausting.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, ProcessTheTrust said:

I genuinely appreciate you guys who take the time to find out the latest Tweets and whatever else to keep us informed. This board is my one stop shop for sure! That said, I can't wait till the countless speculation posts fall to the abyss. I mean, it's somewhat entertaining to try and guess "Is this guy a pure troll or are they seriously believing what they are saying?", but it gets a little exhausting.

So we'll see you on Thursday the 26th then. Enjoy your time away from TSW. :beer:

i can't wait. i can't stop listening, reading, daydreaming and soaking up everything bills/nfl.

i've wasted countless...countless hours that i could have been doing something productive. it is a sickness.

i wish i could go to sleep and wake up and have it be draft day!

2 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

So who do you guys think they will pick? :lol:

Seriously though, these 2 weeks will be over soon enough and then we will have 4.5 long months to wait to watch our new QB play.

i can't wait to see a.j. and how far nate has come . i think we have two solid qbs right now and one that i would bet money can take us to the playoffs....so long as the rest of the team at least holds up to last year's performance.

i want to see baker slide to at least 7. i hope we can hang on to as many picks as possible, even if it means sacrificing an early pick next year.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

So long as they draft a QB you'll be happy ? JFC. They drafted a QB last year, and the year before. 

No they didnt. Those were tackling dummies for training camp. I want a real QB