FBI Raids Office of Trump Lawyer Michael Cohen

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

His mouth when he misspoke after blabbering on and on and on about how much he hates everyone who doesn't agree with him when he was supposed to be talking about Syria.

Is there a source for this?

Yes or no?

Just now, sherpa said:

Is there a source for this?

Yes or no?

Google "trump Syria mueller video" or something like that, find appropriate link, watch it, and listen.

I saw on Twitter the attorney who approved the warrant was appointed by Trump. Is that true?

16 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

This is probably the 10th or greater moment since Trump was the Republican nominee that the left pounced on an event like today's and declared victory or that Trump and his posse would soon be headed off to jail.  I'd say you're just a bit over your skis - again. 

I don't know about Trump but Cohen's future is definitely not looking good. The worry for Trump is that the FBI reportedly seized communications between him and Cohen, and that sort of thing is very rarely signed off on. The fact that they went the secret raid route instead of doing a subpoena, and that they raided three separate locations linked to Cohen, implies they were possibly trying to recover evidence before it could be destroyed.

• Like (+1) 1

Which of these is most likely to come this week as Team Trump figures out how to respond?

• Firing Rosenstein
  • Firing Mueller after Firing Rosenstein.
  • Saber rattling and moves toward war
  • A mass resignation or firing spree among his staff.

I would include "5am Twitter rants" as an option, but... that's a given.

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

No girls allowed. Only @LA Grant can wear the dress down here.  ?

Your obsession with me is sad, Boyst. Try e-harmony or get a pet or... something. Get some !@#$ing love in your life, man, for god's sake.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I can't find anything that validates your claim.

Whatever. It's on video if you ever care to watch the primary source I'm referring to. It's also not too hard to believe. He misspeaks all the time. It was just extra funny this time as he did it after squealing about Mueller, Sessions, witches, ISIS, stock market, etc.

42 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Cohen is one of the most crooked lawyers the public has ever seen — quite an accomplishment. Cohen is most certainly f***ed. 

No,  Hillary is the most crooked lawyer the public has ever seen.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

Whatever. It's on video if you ever care to watch the primary source I'm referring to. It's also not too hard to believe. He misspeaks all the time. It was just extra funny this time as he did it after squealing about Mueller, Sessions, witches, ISIS, stock market, etc.

I looked. Couldn't find it.

Still, if it was a mistake, that's quite a cheap shot on your part.

The man blunders all the time.

No value in making stuff up about him.

14 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

Which of these is most likely to come this week as Team Trump figures out how to respond?

• Firing Rosenstein

Even if he fires Mueller this investigatioon will continue. It's being handled by the SDNY and the FBI now. Trump himself didn't seem to understand that when he railed against Mueller today in his first public comments on the raid. I'm sure someone close to Trump will educate him soon. He can't fire anyone to make this go away. He couldn't even hypothetically pardon Cohen for any state laws he broke, only federal.

Edited by HappyDays

17 minutes ago, LA Grant said:

• Firing Rosenstein
  • Saber rattling and moves toward war
  • A mass resignation or firing spree among his staff.

I would include "5am Twitter rants" as an option, but... that's a given.

Your obsession with me is sad, Boyst. Try e-harmony or get a pet or... something. Get some !@#$ing love in your life, man, for god's sake.

My sides.

Yes. I need more love and kitty.  

Yep

I'll put a notch in the belt in your honor tonight. Her name is April.  Cheers!

Before the Russian collusion crowd gets too excited, it seems that the raid wasn’t directly related to Robert Mueller’s investigation, but rather was the result of information uncovered and turned over during Mueller’s fishing expedition.

So now the FBI guy is looking into prostitutes and panties? 

This is Mueller’s strategy.

He has jack **** on Trump. He knows it, Trump knows it, everybody with a brain knows it.

This is him trying to goad Trump into publicly firing him so the Democrats can scream and whine about it.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Even if he fires Mueller this investigatioon will continue. It's being handled by the SDNY and the FBI now. Trump himself didn't seem to understand that when he railed against Mueller today in his first public comments on the raid. I'm sure someone close to Trump will educate him soon. He can't fire anyone to make this go away. He couldn't even hypothetically pardon Cohen for any state laws he broke, only federal.

This is a mistake people make about Trump all the time... do not look at what he says, look at what he does.  The Twitter rants are squirrels that far too many cannot resist. Sure he uses them to bypass the press and get out his message that would otherwise be smothered, with a pillow, by the "MSM", but some of it is theater.  He is a master marketer, and he plays people like a fiddle.

Mueller probably should have been fired eons ago. There is no there vis-à-vis "Russian collusion". That is why there is now a fishing trip to an alleged 12-year-old affair with a pr0n star.  They are throwing all sorts of fecal matter at the wall hoping it will stick.

Meh, it keeps 'em busy while that OIG report is being delivered. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Before the Russian collusion crowd gets too excited, it seems that the raid wasn’t directly related to Robert Mueller’s investigation, but rather was the result of information uncovered and turned over during Mueller’s fishing expedition.

This is exactly was was referred to (and written) in the first three posts. Thank you for highlighting it again.

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, LA Grant said:
  • Firing Rosenstein - Won't happen.... The IG needs access to him for all the other crap he is diming people on. He is more dirty than almost anyone else still working there and is still in a job only because of this
  • Firing Mueller after Firing Rosenstein. - Again, won't happen but I would expect either Sessions or Congress to step in to rein this piece of **** in. Even Ken Starr at least kept his investigation within the time period he was investigating. If you look deep enough, of course you can find something on anyone... OK, I admit, I never paid that J walking ticket I got in San Diego in 1978....
  • Saber rattling and moves toward war - You mean to fix the red line Obama laid out in Syria? Imagine the world today if he has followed through and actually done something then.... Heck, Russia wasn't even involved yet. But I assume.... were you maybe referring to the NK mess? ISIS? 
  • A mass resignation or firing spree among his staff. - Doubtful, but you'll see them soon enough on the Dem side

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

My sides.

Yes. I need more love and kitty.  

Yep

I'll put a notch in the belt in your honor tonight. Her name is April.  Cheers!

Gross. I'd definitely prefer you not think of me when you're having sex but... uh... more power to you.... ? Can't stop ya there!

Y'know, Boyst, if you really want to tick off liberals – the one thing liberals DO NOT want conservatives to do — is to eat your own sh*t. You're free to do it, there's nothing we can do to stop you. And that's our weakness. Yes, by eating your own feces tonight & washing it down with a "Liberal Tears" mug of piss, you'll really show the Soros-sponsored nanny state who's boss. 

14 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You're right that firing Mueller wouldn't stop the Cohen investigation and that Trump has no idea what he's talking about at any given moment. 

I'm just not quite convinced Trump won't try to do it anyway.

23 minutes ago, Wacka said:

No,  Hillary is the most crooked lawyer the public has ever seen.

You might like it if you ever ventured outside of the bubble, my dude. 

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

So now the FBI guy is looking into prostitutes and panties? 

This is Mueller’s strategy.

He has jack **** on Trump. He knows it, Trump knows it, everybody with a brain knows it.

This is him trying to goad Trump into publicly firing him so the Democrats can scream and whine about it.

Look at Ken Starr and Whitewater.  Clinton got impeached having nothing to do with Whitewater  The danger of special prosecutors.  

Edited by Doc Brown

23 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is why there is now a fishing trip to an alleged 12-year-old affair with a pr0n star. 

Cohen is being accused of bank fraud and breaking campaign finance laws. Those are both very serious charges that will likely land him in prison for many years. No fishing trip, this is all very standard SOP. Mueller tipped off the SDNY who then followed normal procedures for securing a warrant. One of the attorneys that signed off on it was personally interviewed and hired by Trump. There's a lot of scrutiny here so they would have had to be pretty certain to sign off on it. I'm mostly just restating the article I posted above if you care to read it.

• Like (+1) 1