billspro's only mock draft

This is my best case scenario for the Bills this season. We will need some luck to pull this off. I have Mayfield, Allen, and Darnold coming off the board in the top 5. The Bills created the personality rumors about Rosen and it worked, causing him to fall to pick six or seven. 

Buffalo trades picks 12, 53, and a 4th in 2019 to move up to pick 7 (Colts don't want to trade and take a player). 

With the 7th pick, the Buffalo Bills pick Josh Rosen QB UCLA

With the 22nd pick, the Buffalo Bills select Leighton Vander Esch LB Boise State

With the 56th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Donte Jackson CB LSU

With the 65th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Rashaad Penny RB SD St. 

With the 96th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Anthony Miller WR Memphis

With the 121st pick, the Buffalo Bills select Chukwuma Okorafor OT WMU

With the 166th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Fred Warner LB BYU

With the 187th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Deon Yelder TE WKU

Edited by billspro
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, billspro said:

This is my best case scenario for the Bills this season. We will need some luck to pull this off. I have Mayfield, Allen, and Darnold coming off the board in the top 5. The Bills created the personality rumors about Rosen and it worked, causing him to fall to pick six or seven. 

Buffalo trades picks 12, 53, and a 4th in 2019 to move up to pick 7 (Colts don't want to trade and take a player). 

With the 7th pick, the Buffalo Bills pick Josh Rosen QB UCLA

With the 22nd pick, the Buffalo Bills select Leighton Vander Esch LB Boise State

With the 56th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Donte Jackson CB LSU

With the 65th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Rashaad Penny RB SD St. 

With the 96th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Anthony Miller WR Memphis

With the 121st pick, the Buffalo Bills select Chukwuma Okorafor OT WMU

With the 166th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Fred Warner LB BYU

With the 187th pick, the Buffalo Bills select Deon Yelder TE WKU

Looks like a nice group of players the Bills could use, especially Rosen and Boise St. Don't know the TE and no DT is a weakness.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Give me Mayfield or Allen instead of Rosen and this is my dream. 

I love LVE, and Anthony Miller is my most wanted in the whole draft (non-QB)

Although I might prefer Harrison Phillips to Jackson in 2. 

Yeah, I'm a huge Harrison Phillips fan as well. I went with Jackson because he had a predraft visit with us and we signed Star so we might be able survive until next season before adding a DT. I would be very happy with Phillips in round 2 though.

9 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I just don't see picking an RB that high......other picks OK, but not a fan of your #1 pick - but nice job OP! 

The board does seem pretty split on Rosen. I think if the other three guys were off the board most people would want to trade up for him. 

17 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I just don't see picking an RB that high......other picks OK, but not a fan of your #1 pick - but nice job OP! 

Me either, but would be down for Ronald Jones. That did is a baller

I have also seen some lists that have Warner as a top 40-50 guy so doesn’t seem like he will last that long. Do like the skill set though. Love the Rosen pick.  He is the guy I want us to target, least flaws

I had heard a lot about Penny, but that’s the first I’ve seen of him. Pretty impressive. Some of those holes I could have run through.  I watched more than half, and his return was showcased but not much catching passes. The one catch he did have was pretty impressive. I hear it’s a deep year at RB, so we can maybe grab Shady’s eventual replacement fairly inexpensively. 

11 minutes ago, ChanticleerBillsFan said:

Me either, but would be down for Ronald Jones. That did is a baller

I have also seen some lists that have Warner as a top 40-50 guy so doesn’t seem like he will last that long. Do like the skill set though. Love the Rosen pick.  He is the guy I want us to target, least flaws

I like his game, I fear his brain....especially the concussion part. But hey, he’s at or near the top of my wish list. 

• Like (+1) 1