LB Dorian O'Daniel is 1 of bills 30 pre draft visits

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/05/2018-nfl-draft-buffalo-bills-dorian-odaniel/

O’Daniel really fits the mold of the traditional Sean McDermott-player. At 6-foot, 223 pounds, he’s the ideal size for a modern linebacker. He’s relatively athletic, and he’s versatile. O’Daniel played on special teams at Clemson, and he strived in the role. He recorded 48 special teams tackles throughout his career.

(please merge or delete if already posted)

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Nice. They are really vetting the LBs. 

....strictly opinion, but Pegula handed McBeane the checkbook and said to go hire the "best and the brightest" and he did just that......17+ strong with extensive NFL exec level personnel experience....of course, the Negative Nellies will say they're in Buffalo now "because no one else would hire them"...can't win.....

3 minutes ago, Tatonka68 said:

Interception of Lamar Jackson, Tyrod 2.0. LOL!

The only comparisons I’d make with TT and Lamar are:  both men are QBs.  Both men are black.  Both men are fast and can generate lots of big plays with their legs.

Lamar works the middle of the field with  accuracy and superb placement.  .

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

The only comparisons I’d make with TT and Lamar are:  both men are QBs.  Both men are black.  Both men are fast and can generate lots of big plays with their legs.

Lamar works the middle of the field with  accuracy and superb placement.  .

Superb is an overstatement. If ANY part of his game (besides running) were superb, he'd be in with the top class, not as a "plan B" / developmental guy/second tier guy

in some cases yes.  In some cases no.  His inability to consistently hit intermediate routes outside the hashes are a detriment to his game.  In this case, there are 4 other QBs that he’s competing against.  All 4 of those QBs could go top 10 (or even top 5) and Lamar is still likely to be a top 20 pick, maybe top 12.  At least one professional scout thinks he’s worthy of the number 1 pick. 

“Superb” might be a bit rich, but he’s extremely accurate and puts the ball right where the WR needs it between the hashes.  

16 hours ago, Bills4life1924 said:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2018/04/05/2018-nfl-draft-buffalo-bills-dorian-odaniel/

O’Daniel really fits the mold of the traditional Sean McDermott-player. At 6-foot, 223 pounds, he’s the ideal size for a modern linebacker. He’s relatively athletic, and he’s versatile. O’Daniel played on special teams at Clemson, and he strived in the role. He recorded 48 special teams tackles throughout his career.

(please merge or delete if already posted)

Interesting as well their interest in running backs - particularly what I would call Tier 1 running backs, after putting a fair amount of cash into Shady's caddy. Perhaps I'm reading too much into it, but it strikes me that it implies a trade of one of the remaining big contracts isn't an impossibility. 

• Thank you (+1) 1