Mason Rudolph to Have Pre-Draft Visit With the Bills

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

The recent visits to OBD (Smith, Ward, Vander Esch, Rudolph) have really got me feeling like a trade up isn't happening.

It's due diligence, you would hope that your GM would look at multiple scenarios outside of drafting one of the blue chip QB's.  That's what good teams do.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

The recent visits to OBD (Smith, Ward, Vander Esch, Rudolph) have really got me feeling like a trade up isn't happening.

I don't think it indicates that at all, but they have to get to know the prospects in the range of 12 and 22 in case they cannot trade up. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't think it indicates that at all, but they have to get to know the prospects in the range of 12 and 22 in case they cannot trade up. 

It could be anything, due diligence, smoke screen, or the recognition that an avenue to acquire one of the top 4 QBs (or the one they really want) isn't available.

It's been a roller coaster build up for sure, but my optimism on a move up is waning.  

Just now, Chuck Wagon said:

It could be anything, due diligence, smoke screen, or the recognition that an avenue to acquire one of the top 4 QBs (or the one they really want) isn't available.

It's been a roller coaster build up for sure, but my optimism on a move up is waning.  

Well Beane did say they'll bring in guys they actually have no interest in.  20 days!

He's not good. Watch the tape. Looks like high school throwing lob passes to wide open receivers. No NFL type throws where you plant and let it rip on an out route. Then watch the combine film and laugh at how a 22 yr old QB doesn't know how to do a 3 step drop. All sorts of awkward and out of whack. Rosen is talking to Aaron Rodgers about how to build timing into the top of his drop depending on coverages and Mason is talking to a pee wee coach about how to drop back from center at all.

• Like (+1) 5

Is it Mason Rudolph time to be the target?

4 Visits with Buffalo right?  (Senior Bowl, Combine, Pro Day, Private Workout)

i never  we understood the 4 visit thing for Mayfield. Wouldn’t any QB who was at the senior bowl max out with 4 visits with a team that was interested in QBs?

shouldnt Allen, Mayfield, Rudolph and maybe a few others all end up with 4 visits with QB needy teams?

1 minute ago, kdiggz said:

He's not good. Watch the tape. Looks like high school throwing lob passes to wide open receivers. No NFL type throws where you plant and let it rip on an out route. Then watch the combine film and laugh at how a 22 yr old QB doesn't know how to do a 3 step drop. All sorts of awkward and out of whack. Rosen is talking to Aaron Rodgers about how to build timing into the top of his drop depending on coverages and Mason is talking to a pee wee coach about how to drop back from center at all.

Not impressive to my eye.

• Like (+1) 3