LVE...not sure where we take him but, our next bryce paup

21 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

will be well worth it. sorry for starting a vague type of thread, but he could be  the head hunter we need....oops sorry about the head hunter thing....not reallyB-)....we need a bill romanowski on this team;)

image.thumb.png.fa5b341e110940e129af28a1a74468d7.png

29 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

will be well worth it. sorry for starting a vague type of thread, but he could be  the head hunter we need....oops sorry about the head hunter thing....not reallyB-)....we need a bill romanowski on this team;)

Can we have some hints? What/who is the topic here? 

16 minutes ago, snamsnoops said:

This is like a new game. Try n figure WTF this thread is about and what the creator of it was on at the time!? 

At least it's not another retread draft this QB thread...

Leighton Vander Esch....LB   I guess I went over a lot of heads with the Bryce Paup / Bill Romanowski reference.

I probably should have figured half this board would have no clue who those guys were. I confess, I had a couple of wobble pops.

6 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

Leighton Vander Esch....LB   I guess I went over a lot of heads with the Bryce Paup / Bill Romanowski reference.

I probably should have figured half this board would have no clue who those guys were. I confess, I had a couple of wobble pops.

Just because we didn't understand your incoherent ramble doesn't mean it's over our heads.

10 hours ago, billsredneck1 said:

So we need a racist prick?

Gotcha.

• Like (+1) 1

Bryce Paup was only good beacause he played on the same side as Bruce who was normally quadruple teamed.  Romanowski should be power slammed through a burning table. Irv has spoken.  

Edited by Irv

Did Bryce Paup ever have another good year with the Bills after his first year? I know 17.5 sacks and defensive player of the year would be tough to follow up. But I just don't remember him making a big impact after that.

2 minutes ago, holla83 said:

Did Bryce Paup ever have another good year with the Bills after his first year? I know 17.5 sacks and defensive player of the year would be tough to follow up. But I just don't remember him making a big impact after that.

That first year was crazy. And of course tough to follow. Only had 6 sacks the next year, but then back up to 9.5 his 3rd year with us. I just remember that he was always disrupting the play in the backfield and getting stuffs.