SIX Picks within the FIRST 96 in the draft - Loving Life!

Punt75

10 hours ago, artmalibu said:

There are 2 guys the bills wont even have a shot at and after that its a roll of the dice.  So a QB at 12 is a good possibility and if an early run on QBs it might not be a QB till later on. 

Either way we need the draft to happen... the talk is getting old

well if darnold and rosen go 1 and 3, i'd be happy. then it just depends what denver does. if mayfield or allen get to 6 or 7 and up, we can move and it may only cost a 2nd.

however if mayfield is gone, i might just sit at 12 and take rudolph, who is well beyond allen. if it weren't for allens arm , rudolph would be the no.4

Edited by billsredneck1
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Mayfield at 12

He's gonna drop, folks.

While I would love this I would wonder why we didn’t trade up even a little to get him just to be sure no one else does. Or Miami at 11

27 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Love Baker at 12 and keeping our picks!

Don’t get too attached to the picks. 

3 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

There was no Mario Williams trade.

Yeah... no better way to kill your point dead in the water lol

37 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Love Baker at 12 and keeping our picks!

Hey buddy!!! Boy oh boy do I have a few good investment opportunities for YOU!!

4 hours ago, ganesh said:

They definitely are not high on A.J.  Otherwise, they would have got him early in the offseason. He was what was left over from the FA grab-your-qb-festival.  The Bills need to *TRY* and invest in a QB who has a chance to succeed.  The Bills have to pray that Denver does not want one of the big four QBs so that they can get the 4th available QB in a trade witb Denver or Colts and don't allow a Baltimore or Arizona to swoop in.

WHat does this got to do with the Jets.  The Jets are positioned themselves to get the 3rd best QB (as per the draft order) and may be the best QB from their perspective with the 3rd pick

So they are going to get the 3rd best guy for a fact.  Like the Redskins got the second best guy and Seattle got the 5th best QB and Brandon Weeden was better than Wilson and Cousins.  The draft isn't an exact science.  So the best QB from their perspective could actually be terrible.

My main point was maybe they could have got their guy at 6 and saved all those picks.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

3 hours ago, gobills1212 said:

Yeah... no better way to kill your point dead in the water lol

Hey buddy!!! Boy oh boy do I have a few good investment opportunities for YOU!!

So you’re saying I have a chance lol. 

But really, im not 100 percent sold on any of the qb’s it is such a gamble that it is just my opinion to hang on to our capital. Maybe that means we take BPA at 12 and a qb at 22 or the 2nd rd.

They could move up and grab “their guy” also. None of this is in any of our hands- go Bills!!!

39 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

So you’re saying I have a chance lol. 

But really, im not 100 percent sold on any of the qb’s it is such a gamble that it is just my opinion to hang on to our capital. Maybe that means we take BPA at 12 and a qb at 22 or the 2nd rd.

They could move up and grab “their guy” also. None of this is in any of our hands- go Bills!!!

Gotcha... and I just meant sure, Mayfield at 12 wld be nice but so is Mrs McCarron am I right?!

4 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Well I think we would all love to see McCarron succeed- we dont know as his body of work is small

Ya.. I suppose... worse case we get some good trade bait.

But i was literally just talking about his wife.

As in sure, we'd all like one - but this is reality and just not everyone can have some.

As in Mayfield at 12 would be nice.....  bbbbuuuuuuuttttttt    :)

3 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Ya.. I suppose... worse case we get some good trade bait.

But i was literally just talking about his wife.

As in sure, we'd all like one - but this is reality and just not everyone can have some.

As in Mayfield at 12 would be nice.....  bbbbuuuuuuuttttttt    :)

Haha damn right over my head- get me a knife and fork please ?

4 hours ago, Chemical said:

While I would love this I would wonder why we didn’t trade up even a little to get him just to be sure no one else does. Or Miami at 11

Don’t get too attached to the picks. 

I hear ya bro guess we just all have to sit back and wait

17 hours ago, Will-GM-for-food said:

After last season's TNF game I would hesitate to call the Jets irrelevant when it comes to the Bills

The Bills are notorious for getting pounded in prime time

17 hours ago, Punt75 said:

I really don't give a damn what crazy Cleveland does - they'll screw it up anyway on the field!  The Giants, Jets & Colts - who cares as they are irrelevant?

I just believe our GM, Scouting Staff & HC will make intelligent decisions to FIX a team that's been a loser for 17 season's.   Last year was fun but we certainly didn't have a roster to make a play-off run.  I give credit to the HC and his staff for even keeping us competitive. 

Whatever this group does with the picks - - -it will FIX this team for years to come!

Im with you....I can honestly say Im totally confident with their choices......trust the process!

12 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

There was no Mario Williams trade.

Thank you for reading the post - - that was the 'trick' involved!

10 hours ago, BuffaninATL said:

How old are you ?

Let's just say my son is a police officer in Atlanta - really!

On 4/2/2018 at 10:45 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Then I'd question their ability to accurately assess QBs, but it certainly seems as if they are aggressively looking to move up. 

If the Bills could package 22, next years first, Lawson and 56 for 7th pick and also pick 12 that would be awesome. Pick Baker or Allen at 7 and MLB Edwards or Smith at 12 than the Bills would be genius’