Nyy dropping like flies...

Dopey

BORING !! Baseball use to be my favorite sport growing up until they started to play 900 games a year !! 

Let us know when they have like 20 games left & every game counts then i'll watch !! 

Sorry just saying ...

30 minutes ago, T master said:

BORING !! Baseball use to be my favorite sport growing up until they started to play 900 games a year !! 

Let us know when they have like 20 games left & every game counts then i'll watch !! 

Sorry just saying ...

How old are you? They have played at least a 140 games since 1920.. then 154 games and went to 162 in 1961.

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Don't read it.  It's a very simple solution to your problem.

I understand the premise regarding don't read it.  But, it is a football forum and not a baseball forum.  

I usually don't complain about posts, but, its not a baseball forum.

22 hours ago, T master said:

Sorry just saying ...

They've been playing 162 for about 60 years, dude.  Every game does count. 

50 minutes ago, Gugny said:

They've been playing 162 for about 60 years, dude.  Every game does count. 

can make for a fun argument about every game really counting...

it's not good to start off with a pile of injuries, but they were well stacked in the OF to start with..

• 1 year later...

Can I simply just say what a comfort to find somebody that really knows what they're discussing on the internet. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. dissertation help uk

More and more people really need to read this and understand this side of your story. It's surprising you're not more popular since you certainly possess the gift.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...