Beane coming up on NFL Network in two minutes, 7:39 am EST

He didn't have anything new to add, mostly just GM Speak.  Says we're not a Super Bowl contender yet, but we're heading in the right direction.  Fielded the obligatory "are you going to be wheeling and dealing on draft day" question, and he said if they think there is an opportunity during the draft to move up and make the Bills better he'll do it. Blah, blah, blah... 

I was hoping Beane was going to bust out a picture of the Bill's Draft Board or allude to some naked pictures he has of Gettleman that he's going to use for blackmail purposes, but no such luck....

It's going to be a long four weeks between now and the draft.

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Inigo Montoya said:

He didn't have anything new to add, mostly just GM Speak.  Says we're not a Super Bowl contender yet, but we're heading in the right direction.  Fielded the obligatory "are you going to be wheeling and dealing on draft day" question, and he said if they think there is a opportunity during the draft to move up and make the Bills better he'll do it. Blah, blah, blah... 

I was hoping Beane was going to bust out a picture of the Bill's Draft Board or allude to some naked pictures he has of Gettleman that he's going to use to for blackmail purposes, but no such luck....

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

He didn't have anything new to add, mostly just GM Speak.  Says we're not a Super Bowl contender yet, but we're heading in the right direction.  Fielded the obligatory "are you going to be wheeling and dealing on draft day" question, and he said if they think there is a opportunity during the draft to move up and make the Bills better he'll do it. Blah, blah, blah... 

I was hoping Beane was going to bust out a picture of the Bill's Draft Board or allude to some naked pictures he has of Gettleman that he's going to use to for blackmail purposes, but no such luck....

Which is what I expected ....   

:thumbsup:

Can we just make one "Brandon Beane Spoke Today," thread and add his daily comments that mean absolutely nothing?

This isn't a knock on the OP.

But do we need a new thread every time this dude speaks into a microphone?

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Can we just make one "Brandon Beane Spoke Today," thread and add his daily comments that mean absolutely nothing?

agreed, he doesn't say anything anyhow.

we are still evluationing

we will do whatever we have to make the team better.

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Hey man   -  people appreciate this kind of news.     (so I am told) 

cuz they are too lazy to look it up for themselves  :ph34r:

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Sure beats the days of needing a new thread every time the GM speaks because of painful Mikey “Hello this is Nikki, leave a message”-type gems like “humans weren’t made to play football,” “winning takes two things, players and winning,” and “I wasn’t privy.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1