Manziel/Patriots .... could it happen?

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Belicheat already sent garrapollo away for chump change to spite Kraft. NOW, if only he’d sign JF to an expensive long term deal before he retires!  :P

Then sign Kap for a big/decent sign bonus and cut him in camp to then carry over dead cap for Kap on the cap next year.

I would tip my cap to Belly if he was that spiteful to the power struggle he apparently lost last year.

6 hours ago, PIP said:

Flutie 2.0?

lol.

Maybe Brady could drop kick Johhnny in practice recreating Flutie's last NFL drop kick for Brady's reality series about his life.

That way Johhny would earn his namesake. Johhny Football.

15 minutes ago, nucci said:

Drugs, alcoholic and beat up his girlfriend and may get signed....another QB kneels and won't get signed

....but but, that's football related, right?

This feels like another way to stick it to the Browns and their fan base. Man Bellicheat can hold a grudge. I swear I can't be the only one thinking this. 

24 minutes ago, nucci said:

Drugs, alcoholic and beat up his girlfriend and may get signed....another QB kneels and won't get signed

Didn't just kneel, wore pig cop socks, supported a genocidal leader, and his girlfriend tweeted a picture of an owner and a team icon as a plantation slave owner and an uncle tom. Burned a couple bridges there buddy.

1 hour ago, BuffaloSol said:

This feels like another way to stick it to the Browns and their fan base. Man Bellicheat can hold a grudge. I swear I can't be the only one thinking this. 

Didn't just kneel, wore pig cop socks, supported a genocidal leader, and his girlfriend tweeted a picture of an owner and a team icon as a plantation slave owner and an uncle tom. Burned a couple bridges there buddy.

the same owner that said,....NFL can’t have ‘inmates running the prison’?

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

Didn't know he owned the Ravens and the Texans.

My point is the owners do and say things that are offensive as well.....if you want to have a smart ass conversation I'm ready. I'm not defending Kaepernick but the kneeling doesn't bother me. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of signing Manziel

Just now, nucci said:

My point is the owners do and say things that are offensive as well.....if you want to have a smart ass conversation I'm ready. I'm not defending Kaepernick but the kneeling doesn't bother me. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of signing Manziel

Hypocrisy of looking at Manziel workout at a proday? Did Kapernick go to a pro day to show of his ability and no one showed up or something? It's a business not a fairytale land. Kapernick was bad for business and kneeling was only part of it, the cop pig socks and the Castro thing really affected his value as a backup with starter potential on teams like Baltimore and Miami. It was way more than kneeling. I was in the Military and happen to think he has a right to do it, but he also needs to understand there are consequences. I mostly dislike him for the praise of Castro and the Pig cop socks, both are child like and despicable stances.

12 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

I hope so! If it happens they went from Garroppolo and Brissett to Hoyer and Johnny. Now that's funny.

Yep and word on the street is Brissett is a commodity the Colts don't wanna part with. Been approached by two teams about him. I thought he played alright last year. I'd say he's an above average back up, a young one at that.

Manziel and Hoyer... promising future over there. No wonder why Billy Boy is fuming.

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

It is ironic that people forget about the DV case.  But he is such a likable guy who has had a very tough life!!!

His DV should keep him out as long as the zeek Elliott suspension if he ever comes back.

3 hours ago, nucci said:

The only only difference here is One is appearing to remedy the issues or perception of him.

if Kap did the same then he would also be forgiven.

Not saying its fair or should be that way- But it is. 

12 hours ago, PIP said:

Flutie 2.0?

What a genius move by Belichick. Would the Patriots dynasty even be possible without Flutie's dropkick extra point? 

47 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The only only difference here is One is appearing to remedy the issues or perception of him.

if Kap did the same then he would also be forgiven.

Not saying its fair or should be that way- But it is. 

Ask forgiveness for raising issues of social justice?