Brandon Marshall

3 hours ago, dbflaBill said:

More than likely he gets cut when healthy by the Giants. IF hes willing to take 1-2mil contract could he fill a void in Buffalo? Hasnt had character issues in years, and has supposedly been a big help to younger WR. 

No, he's a locker room headache and think his best years are behind him. Give me Maclin. 

22 minutes ago, Irv said:

At this point in his career I think I'd rather have Thurgood Marshall. 

I don't think Thurgood Marshall played football.  Plus he's been dead for like 25 years.  I think I'd still take Brandon.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dbflaBill said:

More than likely he gets cut when healthy by the Giants. IF hes willing to take 1-2mil contract could he fill a void in Buffalo? Hasnt had character issues in years, and has supposedly been a big help to younger WR. 

No thx

I'm guessing we should get at least three, really good WR in the draft - especially if 6 QBs go in the top 64. Just way, way too much talent in this draft. 

Imagine ... 10% of the overall draft pool being allocated, mostly to a backup position. The insanity of it all. Makes me think of Wargames ... the only way to win the game is not to play it. 

Anyways a firm no to Marshall. A big WR? Isn't Benjamin still on this team?

4 hours ago, dbflaBill said:

The more important thing is can he still play? You don't pay players to help others

There is hate around here because he shunned the bills last season but I'd much rather take another shot at Jeremy Maclin.

Restricted Cam Meredith would be another idea but not sure we can compete with the money that he is going to get from either Baltimore, New Orleans, or staying in Chicago if they match.

Also keep an eye on post draft cuts.

Dez anyone ?? Hehehe

Keep an eye on James Washington or Dante Pettis at the draft.

Edited by Jamie Muellers Ghost