Did Mills sabotage Peterman's start due to his anger over TT benching?

Tyrod was running for his life in that Chargers game when he came in. He was a Houdini out there escaping the rush. Peterman does have the ability and experience to do what Tyrod did in that in that game. However, I am not a believer that a team can hang their collective hat on Tyrod. We lost too many close games for me to say we should have stuck with him. The guy is incapable of passing to the middle of the field and to lead a receiver on a short route.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JackKemp said:

Tyrod was running for his life in that Chargers game when he came in. He was a Houdini out there escaping the rush. Peterman does have the ability and experience to do what Tyrod did in that in that game. However, I am not a believer that a team can hang their collective hat on Tyrod. We lost too many close games for me to say we should have stuck with him. The guy is incapable of passing to the middle of the field and to lead a receiver on a short route.

I believe that the middle of the field theory was debunked.    however everything else was spot on. 

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

I believe that the middle of the field theory was debunked.    however everything else was spot on. 

I am only going by what I saw and not theorizing. Thanks for the shout out though.

8 minutes ago, JackKemp said:

I am only going by what I saw and not theorizing. Thanks for the shout out though.

NP.     

Some people embellished TT's throws over the middle as being "very good" and he doesn't do it.  

If you look at most QB "stats" for many of them you will see that they throw more to the outside than they do across the middle.   I don't recall the exact # but I want to say 20% or so.  

48 minutes ago, Sky Diver said:

No idea. He wasn’t drafted in the top 10?

I was referring to the QB critic,.

AJM  played college football at Alabama and was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. McCarron won the BCS National Championship in 2011 against LSU and 2012 against Notre Dame, becoming the first quarterback to win back-to-back consensus national championships in the BCS era. McCarron is one of only seven quarterbacks in history to win back-to-back titles in some form 

It's hilarious that this thread is still going.

The people that think that Peterman game in LA was Jordan Mills worst performance as a Bill don't remember the last series of the game in Seattle in 2016.

Mills is an oaf..........but the trend around the league is to value experienced and durable OL and hope that they eventually develop enough technique and understanding thru experience that they turn into serviceable players..........because good O-lineman are scarce and hard to develop.     

21 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If McDermott was considering playing Peterman after that game then he's more offensively inept than I thought.... A lot more.

I'll assume that the coaches looked at their alternatives and after 6 games their mind was already made up that Taylor wasn't coming back in 2018 - no matter what they thought of Taylor personally. I don't think it had the least littlest bit to do with whether or not McD is challenged by the offensive game. I'm not privy to his world but I doubt he has any problems understanding which QB can and cannot handle the game. 

35 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

If McDermott was considering playing Peterman after that game then he's more offensively inept than I thought.... A lot more.

Do you like marshmallow peeps?  I have you pegged for a guy that likes marshmallow peeps. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

Do you like marshmallow peeps?  I have you pegged for a guy that likes marshmallow peeps. 

I just saw a recipe online for those the other day that had to do with melting heavy cream and chocolate in a pan and baking the peeps like a glorious marshmellow shell on top of them. then you dip graham crackers into that like easter chips and dip. it looked freaking fabulous. I may consider eating peeps if they were prepared in that fashion. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

7 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I just saw a recipe online for those the other day that had to do with melting heavy cream and chocolate in a pan and baking the peeps like a glorious marshmellow shell on top of them. then you dip graham crackers into that like easter chips and dip. it looked freaking fabulous. I may consider eating peeps if they were prepared in that fashion. 

Ugh. Deep down inside, they’d still be peeps. 

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

You mad still bro? ?

You could have just answered the question. 

14 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

you would eat it.... you so would.

probably.  then again, i trick myself into trying a peep every year.  it crosses my lips, hits my taste buds, and i think...yuck.

17 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

The pinks ones. Ohhh my.. those pink ones. Gotta love that pink.

who can say no to a little pink.

my wife has a friend who leaves her peeps out to get stale before she eats them.  i don't know what this world is coming to. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was referring to the QB critic,.

AJM  played college football at Alabama and was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the fifth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. McCarron won the BCS National Championship in 2011 against LSU and 2012 against Notre Dame, becoming the first quarterback to win back-to-back consensus national championships in the BCS era. McCarron is one of only seven quarterbacks in history to win back-to-back titles in some form 

I know. I’m an Alabama fan. Roll Tide!

16 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

my neighbor across the street is one too.  He's in his 70's I think 

I’m not there yet, but it will happen eventually, God willing.:) Bryant-Denny Stadium is fantastic. Great place to watch a game. Seats 102,000 people and it’s a first rate facility. I try to go to a game or two a year.