Making the case for Lamar Jackson

502Buffs

I can safely say that I have no idea if any of these QBs will be any good or if I should be happy or pissed if we draft any of them.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Glad I checked if this was posted cause I was just gonna post this.

An interesting highlight Dilfer said wad how much better a passer Jackson is than anyone gives him credit for and that he actually wants to be a pocket passer.

And for those screaming he leaves the pocket too early, according to Dilfer, 77% of Jackson's rushing yards we're on designed runs.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

Glad I checked if this was posted cause I was just gonna post this.

And interesting highlight Dilfer said wad how much better a passer Jackson is than anyone gives him credit for and that he actually wants to be a pocket passer.

And for those screaming he leaves the pocket too early, according to Dilfer, 77% of Jackson's rushing yards we're on designed runs.

Matt Waldman has Jackson as his #2 QB behind Rosen.

Forget about the debate over what position Lamar Jackson will play in the NFL. The newest argument is how early the Louisville quarterback could be selected in next week's draft (Apr. 26-28, NFL Network, FOX).

Per NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock, the answer could be very early.

Mayock told reporters on a conference call Friday that it wouldn't surprise him if some team jumped into the top 10 to take arguably the most exciting player in college football the past few years.

"The guy I'm just really excited about is Lamar Jackson," Mayock said. "He's the most spectacular athlete in this draft. I think somebody in the first round is going to make a philosophical and schematic commitment to this kid and change what they do offensively, and it might not be this year where he makes a significant move. But I think long term, I can't wait to see what Lamar Jackson becomes."

The closer we get to draft day, the more I think this is the guy.  He could end up being awesome.  The lack of info about private workouts, interest, rumors linking Bills and Jackson reinforces that even more.  

Was he one of the 30 predraft visits?

38 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Pats Host Jackson, 'Impressed' with Louisville QB

The New England Patriots have done their due diligence on the most dynamic quarterback in this week's draft.

The Patriots hosted Lamar Jackson on a Top 30 pre-draft visit, NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported, per sources informed of the meeting.

The visit took place two weeks ago and left New England brass "intrigued and impressed" with Jackson, per Rapoport.