Hot for Teacher: Arizona style

Hell yeah.

He said school psychologists and school counselors will be available for students and staff members.

What, counseling for the staff and kids that weren't getting pics or having sexy time with her?

She also allegedly texted him that "If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would," court records show.

I expect that the school administration will take care of the first half of that.

There is a twist to this story, however.

Because there was someone else who knew about this illicit and illegal relationship for some -- unknown -- period of time before the arrest.

Brittany Zamora's husband, Daniel Zamora, whom she had known since she was 15 -- not much older than her victim.

Daniel reportedly called the boy's parents multiple times and pleaded with them to not go to police with the report of Zamora's actions.

Bizarrely, Daniel allegedly made an offer to the boy's father that the two men could resolve the situation through a fight.

Brittany Zamora 02

https://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2018/03/brittany-zamora-married-teacher-arrested-after-affair-with-13-ye/

47 minutes ago, bbb said:

There is a twist to this story, however.

Because there was someone else who knew about this illicit and illegal relationship for some -- unknown -- period of time before the arrest.

Brittany Zamora's husband, Daniel Zamora, whom she had known since she was 15 -- not much older than her victim.

Daniel reportedly called the boy's parents multiple times and pleaded with them to not go to police with the report of Zamora's actions.

Bizarrely, Daniel allegedly made an offer to the boy's father that the two men could resolve the situation through a fight.

If he was smart he would have offered the boy's father a turn with the wife in exchange for silence.

• Like (+1) 1

Better yet, pay the kid off.  Give him 130 grand and make him sign a confidentiality agreement.  And then, if he squeals... Threaten him w/bodily harm via fist fight.

It works for all the power brokers out there, why not in this case?  What better way to cover up illicit sex.  But, let's make it proportion to wealth of the players involved.  Lower that 130k to 130 bucks.  That sounds fair.  He's just a kid. Who wouldnt take a 130 bucks to roll in the hay with this tramp?

3 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Better yet, pay the kid off.  Give him 130 grand and make him sign a confidentiality agreement.  And then, if he squeals... Threaten him w/bodily harm via fist fight.

Or just have him shot in the back of the head and pay the press to call it a 'botched robbery'.